& Non-Degree & Certificate Programs. Executive Education Lori Nishiura Mackenzie serves as the lead strategist for DEI, and will support efforts across our school and Stanford University overall. Share Your Thoughts. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at …
Experts Free Courses. Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you.
Learning 318 Stanford Free Online Courses with Certificates 3.1Disaster Medicine Training 3.2Statistical Learning 3.3Computer Science 3.4Child Nutrition and Cooking 3.5Essentials
Online Online courses, free webinars, and e-learning provide you with an affordable and flexible way to get introduced to new and emerging topics. Stanford Online Credentials Stanford Online offers a wide range of educational opportunities designed to help you meet your personal learning goals, wherever you are in your life or career.
Online Stanford Online offers learning opportunities via free online courses, online degrees, grad and professional certificates, e-learning, and open courses.
Diversity This free online diversity and inclusion certification program is designed to help students to foster inclusivity in the work environment. While it is crafted for young professionals who are just starting their careers, those who want to boost their awareness of diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace can also greatly benefit from it.
Institution 1. Managing a diverse team. Institution: Linkedin Learning. Duration: 1 day. Time commitment: 1 hour 20 minutes. This introductory class is a great primer for managers with diverse teams.
2. Foundations of diversity and inclusion. Institution: University of Virginia. Duration: 2 weeks. Time commitment: 8 hours. This course explains how power and privilege play out in organizations, how companies can turn Black Lives Matter calls for action into new policies, how to have difficult conversations around race and power at work, and how to begin to root out bias in hiring practices.
3. Diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Institution: ESSEC Business School. Duration: 4 weeks. Time commitment: 8 hours. This course starts with an overview of key diversity concepts, like LGBTQ issues in the workplace, disability inclusion, and how to avoid ageism and sexism in the workplace.
4. Gender and sexuality: Diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Institution: University of Pittsburgh. Duration: 4 weeks. Time commitment: 15 hours. This class gives students an overview of gender and sexuality issues in the workplace.
5. Diversity for dummies: making multiculturalism work. Institution: Udemy. Duration: 2-3 days. Time commitment: 2 hours. This course explores the benefits of diversity in an organization, how to develop an action plan to better incorporate diversity into your company, and anti-bias training in several key areas like race and ethnicity, gender, socio-economic status, and religion.
6. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Institution: Linkedin Learning. Duration: 1 day. Time commitment: 47 minutes. This course offers practical tips for engaging and retaining diverse talent, how to listen to your employees when issues arise, and how to encourage others at your organization to embrace a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
7. Understanding diversity and inclusion. Institution: Purdue University. Duration: 3 weeks. Time commitment: 3 hours per week. The class focuses on unconscious bias, how to recognize harmful thought patterns as it relates to diversity, the different types of diversity that exist, and how to have an accepting mindset.
8. Unconscious Bias. Institution: Linkedin Learning. Duration: 1 day. Time commitment: 24 minutes. In this short class, you'll learn how to recognize and acknowledge your own biases to prevent yourself from making unfair decisis ons.
9. Understanding Diversity and Inclusion. Institution: Purdue University via FutureLearn. Duration: 3 weeks. Time commitment: 3 hours per week. This course seeks to answer the questions: "How can we learn to embrace differences and celebrate them?"
10. Culture-Driven Team Building. Institution: The University of Pennsylvania via Coursera. Duration: 6 months. Time commitment: 3 hours per week. This class is split into five-part series that includes lectures on how to lead a diverse team, manage conflict, and create a team culture of continuous learning.
Certificate While the content will remain available free of charge, a modest fee ($99) is required to earn the Credly certificate and badge, which will be awarded after participants pass all seven quizzes. The digital certificate and Credly badge can be displayed on LinkedIn. The certificate program also qualifies for 1.4 CEUs from the university.
Public The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Program for public and nonprofit managers, consists of a series of four courses designed to provide public managers an opportunity to increase individual aptitude and knowledge in foundational concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each course involves online pre-work that needs to be completed
Ourselves In addition, we launched the Anti-Racism and Allyship 7 Day Journey, a free online learning resource available to the public. Holding Ourselves Accountable. We formed the Stanford GSB DEI Council, composed of students, staff, and faculty.
Stanford Stanford University Free Online Courses with Free Certificate on Internet of Things. free online certification courses 2021. Join with us on social media to
Teaching Stanford Instructors Brought to You. Learn from faculty who are passionate about sharing the results of their pioneering research and real-world insights. Develop your skills with teaching teams committed to using the latest innovations in teaching and learning. Take courses and programs from schools and centers throughout Stanford.
Teams Courses on diversity and inclusion in hiring and culture building, ideal for HR professionals and managers responsible for building successful teams as …
Diversity 1. Professional Certificate – Inclusive Leadership (Catalyst) The Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate is an online educational program offered by Catalyst.
2. Diversity and inclusion in the workplace (ESSEC Business School) Diversity and inclusion in the workplace is a free online leadership and management course offered by ESSEC Business School.
3. Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change (Case Western Reserve University) Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change is a free online course offered by Case Western Reserve University in the United States.
4. Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (University of Pittsburgh) Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace is a free online course offered by the University of Pittsburgh in the United States.
5. Optimizing Diversity on Teams (University of Pennsylvania) Optimizing Diversity on Teams is a free online leadership and management course offered by the University of Pennsylvania in the United States.
6. Understanding Diversity and Inclusion (Purdue University) Understanding Diversity and Inclusion is a free online business and management course offered by Purdue University in the United States.
7. Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace (Deakin University) Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace is a free online business and management course offered by Deakin University in Australia.
8. Education for All: Disability, Diversity and Inclusion (University of Cape Town) Education for All: Disability, Diversity and Inclusion is a free online education course offered by the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
9. What does it mean to identify as Transgender or Gender Non-Conforming? (University of Minnesota) What does it mean to identify as Transgender or Gender Non-Conforming (TGNC)?
10. Make your school human rights friendly (Amnesty International) Make Your School Human Rights Friendly is a free online educator training course offered by the nonprofit organization Amnesty International.
Courses 1. Free Certification Courses (Stanford University) What seems to still be a secret for many is the fact that almost all programs on global university training partner Coursera are now available for free, for a short duration that is.
2. Free Online Courses (Harvard University) If you dream about getting educated from one of the top universities then you should definitely check this series of programs.
3. Free Online Courses (LinkedIn Learning) One of the widest ranges of courses and classes can be found online for free on LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com).
4. Free Certification (Digital Defynd) You can get rewarded with a free certificate, for completing any course, on any platform online. This can be across any subject category, any learning domain, and any duration.
5. Free Online Courses (Udemy) Udemy has got some of the best courses by some amazing trainers all over the world. These are people who have been working in a certain domain for over decades, people who have taught at some of the biggest colleges globally and have taught thousands of students online.
6. Free University Courses (Coursera) To help people during the Corona Lockdown, Coursera has joined hands with leading global universities and launched 100 Free Courses from leading colleges.
7. Free UC Berkeley Courses (UC Berkeley) Ever since being established in 1868, The University of California has been committed to innovation in teaching and learning.
8. Free Creativity Classes Online (Skillshare) Wow is the word! This website offers thousands (17,000+ to be precise) of courses and online lessons across categories such as Design, Business, Technology, Photography, Film, Writing, Crafts and much more, all for, believe it or not, FREE!
9. Free Online Learning (Alison) If you want to gain critical knowledge of individual concepts within a field then these programs will help you with that.
10. Free Google Courses (Google) Being certified in various Google courses can help you build a strong portfolio or start your own journey in multiple fields like Digital Marketing, Cloud Computing, Mobile App Development, etc.
Stanford 1. Machine Learning (Coursera x Stanford University) An engaging medium-length course to ML-theory. Ah, machine learning, the language of the future. One of the most relevant and captivating studies of the digital age.
2. Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (Coursera x Stanford University) A rigorous 40-hour class to learn mathematical thinking. Before we dive deeper into this course, let me be clear on one thing.
3. Writing in the Sciences (Coursera x Stanford University) A well-constructed 30-hour class for writing and editing scientific articles. Let’s continue with a fascinating course on writing.
4. Stanford Introduction to Food and Health (Coursera x Stanford University) A 5-hour nutrition course for supreme well-being. We continue with one of the most useful Stanford online courses currently available.
5. Computer Science 101 (edX x Stanford University) An engaging and beginner-friendly class for computer science. “Computer Science 101” from edX and Stanford University is a superb resource for everyone interested in computer science.
6. Cryptography (Coursera x Stanford University) A medium-length course on modern cybersecurity. Have you ever stopped to wonder just how dependent you are on various online transactions?
7. Relational Databases and SQL (edX x Stanford University) A two-week course for database proficiency. We continue with one of the most legendary Stanford online courses.
8. Mining Massive Datasets (edX x Stanford University) A highly practical seven-week course for dataset mining. We continue with another great Stanford course on data.
9. Nano @ Stanford (edX x Stanford University) A 10-week course for principles of nanofabrication. Time to slip into a lab-coat! This course from Stanford University is all about nanofabrication.
10. Divide and Conquer, Sorting and Searching, and Randomized Algorithms (Coursera x Stanford University) A laser-focused 13-hour class for mastering algorithms.
Online programs are accredited and recognized therefore their certifications are valued. Does Stanford University offer free online courses? Yes, Stanford University offers a whole lot of free online courses. Are there any online courses for free? Yes, there are actually a good number of free online courses on the web.
Stanford Online is Stanford’s online learning portal, offering learners around the world access to Stanford’s extended education, professional development, and lifelong learning opportunities.
All courses are taught by notable Stanford faculty and instructors, experienced professionals, and leaders in their fields. All Continuing Studies courses will be held online for Winter Quarter. Learn More >
Enrollment Certification Stanford University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment certification service to students free of charge. You will be able to generate and print an NSC enrollment certification directly from your computer. This is equivalent to an official Stanford enrollment certification.