Schools Explore public school rankings based on key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews. Best School Districts Best Elementary Schools Best High Schools Best Middle Schools Best Charter Schools Best …
School 1. Adlai E. Stevenson High School District No. 125. LINCOLNSHIRE, IL. Rating 4.32 out of 5 60 reviews. #1 Best School Districts in America. Senior: Adlai E. Stevenson High School is an exceptional school!
2. Glenbrook High Schools District 225. GLENVIEW, IL. Rating 4.1 out of 5 61 reviews. #2 Best School Districts in America. Freshman: The school district of 225 is actually a very, very good district and constantly ranks among the best in the nation.
3. Great Neck Public Schools. GREAT NECK, NY. Rating 4.53 out of 5 40 reviews. #3 Best School Districts in America. Senior: I have had a great experience with the Great Neck Public Schools over the 13 years I have been attending schools in the district.
4. Community High School District 128. VERNON HILLS, IL. Rating 3.82 out of 5 28 reviews. #4 Best School Districts in America. Senior: As an introvert, I really liked Zoom school.
5. Jericho Union Free School District. JERICHO, NY. Rating 4.29 out of 5 31 reviews. #5 Best School Districts in America. Junior: The Jericho School District is a high-achieving and competitive school district.
6. New Trier Township High School District No. 203. NORTHFIELD, IL. Rating 3.89 out of 5 37 reviews. #6 Best School Districts in America. Sophomore: Overall amazing school!
7. Roslyn Union Free School District. ROSLYN, NY. Rating 4.57 out of 5 14 reviews. #7 Best School Districts in America. Senior: As a current student at Roslyn High School, I have experienced first hand that teachers are always ready to help and see their students succeed, and form bonds with students to grasp an understanding of each students learning style.
8. Scarsdale Union Free School District. SCARSDALE, NY. Rating 4.29 out of 5 14 reviews. #8 Best School Districts in America. Alum: Quite simply the Scarsdale Schools have been among the very best for decades.
9. Syosset Central School District. SYOSSET, NY. Rating 4.33 out of 5 42 reviews. #9 Best School Districts in America. Sophomore: The courtyards are spacious, the curriculum is well taught and the school’s atmosphere is good.
10. Township High School District No. 113. HIGHLAND PARK, IL. Rating 4.07 out of 5 15 reviews. #10 Best School Districts in America. Senior: My experience with Township High School was absolutely phenomenal.
& School Ratings & Reviews for Public & Private Schools: GreatSchools Find a great school for your child. Empowering parents through information. Explore parenting content Learning resources during COVID-19 Raising kids Road to …
Online Online School RENO, NV 5-12 68 reviews #2 Best Online High Schools in America Junior: Throughout my years as a student I have been to private, public, magnet, and online schools, but none of those experiences compare to the DA online campus. When I first joined Davidson I …
School For over years, SchoolDigger.com has helped millions of parents evaluate school performance and quality. We have test scores, rankings, school and district boundaries, student/teacher ratios, ethnic makeup, and scores of other useful metrics and information for over 120,000 elementary, middle, and high schools in the United States!
Gilbert 501 rows · 4. Gilbert Unified District. We head west to Gilbert, Arizona’s Gilbert Unified District for #4. Gilbert Unified District is well-funded, with a low dropout rate and great test performance. GUD received the A+ ‘School of …
Texas Texas School District Rankings Updated Thursday, August 5, 2021, based on the 2020-21 school year test scores.
Illinois Illinois School District Rankings Updated Tuesday, December 7, 2021, based on the 2020-21 school year test scores.
Public Online public high schools (which can also be charter schools) use state-licensed and certified teachers, charge NO tuition, follow state education standards, and award you with a legal high school diploma upon completion of the required credits and courses. These schools are government funded, just like physical public schools.
Rankings Schooldigger calculates school rankings based on test scores released by the Washington Office of Superindentent of Public Instruction. These rankings were last updated on September 10, 2019, and are based on the most recent test scores available.
Districts Online Best Districts Most Diverse Best Places to Teach Sort Your List Highlight what's most important to you. 691 results Great Neck Public Schools School District GREAT NECK, NY 40 reviews #1 Best School Districts in New York
Arizona Arizona has 2,485 public schools that are comprised of 1,563 district schools, 596 charter schools, 278 CTED school sites and 48 other education agencies. The selection of a school is an important decision for Arizona families. The report cards found here assist in making those important decisions.
School Binghamton City School District. Binghamton. Broome County. Blind Brook-Rye Union Free School District. Rye Brook. Westchester County. Bolivar-Richburg Central School District. Bolivar. Allegany County.
School School District ENCINITAS, CA 69 reviews #1 Best School Districts in San Diego Area Senior: My school is one of the most accepting schools I know. Everyone is welcome to be who they are and who they wish to be. I loved this because it eliminated lots of judgement.
Academic Top 5 Schools in This State. These are some of the top-rated public schools in Texas based on a variety of measures, including academic performance and equity. Find out more about GreatSchools ratings . Elementary. 10 /10.
The 2022 Best School Districts ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Ranking factors include state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, public school district ratings, and more.
The data we use to develop our school rankings and ratings are from each state’s No Child Left Behind Test scores, from each state’s Department of Education and the National Assessment of Educational Progress from the NAEP data, found within the National Center for Education Statistics.
Online public and charter schools are free for students within the host district or region. Students from other areas may be allowed to pay tuition to attend those schools. Several private online elementary schools are partnered with states or districts that cover tuition for students who live within those states or districts.
Districts and schools receive a percent ranking on four report card measures - Achievement, Gap Closing, Progress and Graduation Rate. All four are combined into overall percent ranking. Districts and schools receive targeted supports and interventions that best match the academic reason in their underperformance.