PsychNewsDaily PsychNewsDaily publishes the latest psychology news, from neuroscience and psychometrics to mental health and more. Psychreg is …
Psychology Psychology Tools This free open-source site, founded in 2008, maintains a library of evidence-based tools and psychological self-help resources for psychologists, counselors, therapists, social workers, and students developing clinical skills.
Research Psychology is a field that studies the mental structure of an individual that causes him to act and think in the way he does. Finding a research material for preparing a research paper is very time consuming. For the reason Researchomatic is presenting numerous research papers on psychology to help out students and professionals.
» Online database containing searchable full-text articles from nearly 80 journals published by the American Psychological Association and allied organizations. PsycBooks Full text in PDF of 1,456 scholarly books and 22,623 chapters as well as …
Psychology A collection of recently published articles from subdisciplines of psychology covered by more than 90 APA journals. For additional free resources (such as article summaries, podcasts, and more), please visit the Highlights in Psychological Research page. Basic / Experimental Psychology. Clinical Psychology.
Health; The American Psychological Association (APA) is a scientific and professional organization that represents psychologists in the United States. APA educates the public about psychology, behavioral science and mental health; …
Psychology Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection is an essential full-text database for psychologists, counselors, researchers and students. It provides hundreds of full-text psychology journals, including many indexed in APA PsycInfo. It offers particularly strong coverage in child and adolescent psychology and counseling. APA PsycTherapy · Full Text
Scholarly 1. Scholarly databases and search engines. Scilit is a multidisciplinary, free scholarly database that indexes scientific material by extracting the latest data from CrossRef, PubMed and other sources on a daily basis.
2. Open Access journals. African Journals Online (AJOL) is a collection of over 380 peer-reviewed, African-published scholarly journals. AJOL provides access to citations, and where available to abstracts and/or full-text.
3. Open Access books. Bloomsbury Open Access offers selected books in the humanities and social sciences which are published on under Creative Commons and Bloomsbury Open licenses.
4. Free scholarly data and indices. Indices of Social Development is an innovative World Bank/ISS database, brings together 184 indicators, synthesising them into a usable set of measures to track how different societies perform along six dimensions of social development.
5. Repositories and other free scholarly resources. FAO Corporate Document Repository houses FAO documents and publications, as well as selected non-FAO publications, in electronic format.
Result Some of the best psychology websites PsyPost features summaries of the latest discoveries in psychology, psychiatry, neuroscience, sociology and similar fields. The website is focused on PsyPost No Result View All Result PsyPost No Result View All Result HomePromotions Some of the best psychology websites byPsyPost September 17, 2016
Search 1. Google Scholar. Google Scholar was created as a tool to congregate scholarly literature on the web. From one place, students have the ability to hunt for peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations.
2. Google Books. Google Books allows web users to browse an index of thousands of books, from popular titles to old, to find pages that include your search terms.
3. Microsoft Academic. Operated by the company that brings you Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Microsoft Academic is a reliable, comprehensive research tool.
4. WorldWideScience. WorldWideScience, which refers to itself as “The Global Science Gateway,” is operated by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information—a branch of the Office of Science within the U.S. Department of Energy.
5. Science.gov. Science.gov is operated and maintained by the Office of Science and Technical Information, the same department that collaborates on WorldWideScience.org.
6. Wolfram Alpha. A self-described “computational knowledge engine,” Wolfram Alpha does not so much provide search results as it does search answers. Simply type in a topic or question you may be interested in, such as, “What is the function of the pancreas?”
7. Refseek. With its minimalist design, Refseek doesn’t look like much. However, the engine pulls from over one billion web pages, encyclopedias, journals and books.
8. Educational Resources Information Center. Populated by the U.S. Department of Education, the Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) is a great tool for academic research with more than 1.3 million bibliographic records of articles and online materials.
9. Virtual Learning Resources Center. The Virtual Learning Resources Center (VLRC) is an online index hosting thousands of scholarly websites, all of which are selected by teachers and librarians from around the globe.
10. iSeek. iSeek is a great search engine for students, teachers and administrators alike. Simply ask a question or enter search topics or tools, and iSeek will pull from scholastic sources to find exactly what you are looking for.
Research Scholarly Psychology Journals usually have two types of articles: Reviews look at other peoples' research and summarize research in a specific area of study.; Research studies report the original research being conducted by the authors of the article. Quick Indicators of Original Research Studies Read the abstract of an article before diving into it completely …
Areas The Open Psychology Journal is an Open Access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, letters, case reports and guest-edited single topic issues in all areas of psychology. Bentham Open ensures speedy peer review process and accepted papers are published within 2 weeks of final acceptance.
Access The following databases were selected not only for their availablity to the general public but also because of their broad appeal and scope, and access to full-text resources. African Journals Online A service to provide access to African published research, and increase worldwide knowledge of indigenous scholarship. It's published in Africa and cover the full …
Journals Finding full-text psychology journals online can be difficult, especially for students with limited access to academic libraries or online databases. There are a number of psychology, social science, and medical journals that offer free full-text articles, which may be especially useful for students living in rural areas or studying via
Where to Find Good Scholarly Sources:
Psychology Research Paper Topics: 50+ Great Ideas