Mental The free online mental health courses from Alison are designed to help you tackle some of the core issues in the field of mental health. We offer training classes that will teach you stress-coping strategies that can be implemented in real life, as well as give a clear understanding of suicide, Read more Get Started
Mental To help you understand what mental health is and the type of problems that can affect one’s mental health, our team at takethiscourse.net has compiled a list of 12 Best Free Online Mental Health Courses with Certificates. With this list, you can find a variety of courses relevant to mental health.
Online Browse the latest online mental health courses from Harvard University, including "General Psychiatric Management for BPD" and "The Opioid Crisis in America."1. Oregon Institute of Technology.
2. University of North Texas.
3. Toccoa Falls College.
4. Clarks Summit University.
5. Hobe Sound Bible College.
6. Crown College.
7. Faulkner University.
8. University of Maine at Machias.
9. Southwestern Assemblies of God University.
10. John Wesley University.
11. Price: Free – $340
12. Courses available: 2,500+
13. Certificate of completion: Yes (for a price)
14. Best for: Computer networking, IT, business, humanities, arts
15. Coursera. Coursera is one of the top online learning websites.
16. Udacity. With a mission to power careers through tech education, Udacity is one of the best online learning platforms to pursue a free online course in the USA.
Mental Public Health Mental Health Take free online mental health courses. Learn about mental health from top universities and institutions around the world on edX.
800 001 5910Courses Free Online Courses Mental Health Courses. Part of the Free Courses Network. 0800 001 5910 • Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Online Online DTAC Training Courses. The following free online trainings are designed to help participants improve their awareness and understanding of the behavioral health effects of disasters and disaster and emergency response. This 1-hour online training course was developed in response to the impact of the opioid crisis on first responders
Mental In scientific studies, Mental Health refers to the field of medicine concerned with improving the psychological state of an individual. Learners explore how social factors promote mental health, influence the onset and course of mental illness, and …
Mental Free online mental health courses Learn the skills to help those around you and gain recognised mental health qualifications with our series of free online courses. Mental Health First Aid Children & Young People’s Mental Health Mental Health Problems Counselling Skills Adverse Childhood Experiences Behaviour that Challenges
833-456-4566Online Online Mental Health Courses - CMHA National. Thinking of suicide? Please call 1-833-456-4566 toll free (In QC: 1-866-277-3553), 24/7 or visit www.crisisservicescanada.ca. National Site.
Health Youth Course. The youth Mental Health First Aid course is primarily intended for adults to learn how to help young people experiencing mental health challenges or crises. It reviews the unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in adolescents ages 12-18 and emphasizes the importance of early intervention.
Mental Open University. Open University provides courses in dyslexia, living with death, and other mental health courses for free online. In the course that discusses mental health challenges, students will learn about different types of mental health problems and how they are dealt with in terms of modern medicine. Understanding Dyslexia.
Online Free Mental Health Ceus Online lists the popular E-Learning, Online and Distance, Flexible Learning & Home Study training courses.
Courses The MHTTC Network has developed free, online courses currently available through Healtheknowledge.org. HealtheKnowledge offers high-quality, on-demand or instructor-led courses that are open to the public, at no cost. The goals of these courses are to expedite the adoption and implementation of evidence-based practices for mental health
Certificate 1. Mental Health and Neuroplasticity: Change your Brain (Udemy). ★ 4.5 (1,582+ ratings) 7,177+ students 3.5 hours on-demand video 16 downloadable resources Full lifetime access 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Earn a Certificate upon completion.
2. Mental Health Ambassador Certificate (Udemy). ★ 4.6 (713+ ratings) 2,292+ students 2 hours on-demand video 4 downloadable resources Full lifetime access 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Earn a Certificate upon completion.
3. Mental Health Practitioner Course (Achology Certified) (Udemy). ★ 4.6 (350+ ratings) 2,196+ students 38.5 hours on-demand video 155 downloadable resources Full lifetime access 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Earn a Certificate upon completion.
4. Workplace Mental Health: A Manager's Ultimate Guide (Udemy). ★ 4.5 (374+ ratings) 2,194+ students 3 hours on-demand video Full lifetime access 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Earn a Certificate upon completion.
5. Mental Health Training for First Responders & Health Care (Udemy). ★ 4.6 (112+ ratings) 1,091+ students 2 hours on-demand video Full lifetime access 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Earn a Certificate upon completion.
6. The Science of Well-Being Offered by "Yale University" (Coursera). ★ 4.9 (29,212+ ratings) 3,556,412+ students Approx. 19 hours to complete Earn a Certificate upon completion Enroll for free.
7. Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health Offered by "The University of Sydney" (Coursera). ★ 4.8 (2,418+ ratings) 174,732+ students Approx. 20 hours to complete Earn a Certificate upon completion Enroll for Free.
8. The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness Offered by "University of Toronto" (Coursera). ★ 4.7 (356+ ratings) 33,851+ students Approx. 14 hours to complete Earn a Certificate upon completion Enroll for Free.
9. Medicating for Mental Health: Judicious Use of Psychiatric Drugs (edx). ★ Estimated 4 weeks Free to start Instructor-led on a course schedule. Psychiatric medications are widely prescribed to treat psychological disorders.
10. Supporting Your Mental Health While Working from Home (Linkedin learning). ★ 4,583 members like this course 80,857 learners 17m of content Earn a Certificate upon completion.
Moderate SilverCloud is an online course which offers support for anxiety, depression, and much more, all based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). You must be 16 or over. You must have mild – moderate levels of depression, anxiety or stress as this service is not suitable for moderate – severe symptoms.
Courses Free mental health courses online. Learn. Develop. Support. Start a Free Course. Funded by the UK Government via the Education and Skills Funding Agency. Regulated by Ofqual. Accredited by TQUK.
Alison provides free online health courses in four categories: Healthcare, including specializations in Nursing, Caregiving, Diseases and Disorders and Pharmacology. Mental Health, including courses on stress management, substance abuse, depression and more. Nutrition, including courses on macronutrients, micronutrients and meal planning.
See Our Rankings Methodology
Which Platforms Are The Best For Free Online Courses In The USA?