Journalism Free Online Course: Investigative Journalism for the Digital Age from Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas Class Central Humanities Journalism Investigative Journalism for the Digital Age Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas and The University of Texas at Austin via Independent 628 Add to list Mark complete Write reviewRating: 4.2/5(4)
Investigative · Investigative Journalism Courses Study free online Investigative journalism courses and MOOCs from top universities and colleges. Read reviews to decide if a class is right for you. Follow to get an email when new courses are available 193 People Used. View all course ››
Investigative Investigative Journalism MOOC and Free Online Courses MOOC List Investigative Journalism Global Muckraking: Investigative Journalism and Global Media (edX) Learn how brave journalists can rock the world by exposing corruption and human rights and labor abuses.
Course Free Online Course Global Muckraking: Investigative Journalism and Global Media 1 Learn how brave journalists can rock the world by exposing corruption and human rights and labor abuses. Add to list Quick View edX 3-5 hours a week, 5 weeks long Self paced Free Online Course (Audit) Bob Woodward Teaches Investigative Journalism 1
University Top www.journalism.co.uk. · The BBC now offers a range of free online training courses for journalists. Introduced at the end of June 2003, the online courses have been hugely popular. The BBC style guide, compiled by seasoned BBC journalist John Allen, has been the biggest success with more than 8800 downloads so far.Rating: 4.5/5(41)
1. Obtain a bachelor's degree Most employers require candidates to have at least a bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field, such as broadcasting, communication, English or political science.
2. Develop a portfolio When applying for positions as an investigative journalist, employers usually request samples of your work.
3. Gain experience
4. Washington and Lee University.
5. Northwestern University.
6. Georgetown University.
7. Columbia University in the City of New York.
8. University of Wisconsin - Madison.
9. University of Southern California.
10. The University of Texas at Austin.
11. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
12. University of Florida.
13. University of Missouri - Columbia.
14. What kind of topics are they currently writing about?
15. What are they interested in?
16. Are they looking for a story like yours?
Investigative Investigative Journalism Online Course. Courses Details: Centre for Investigative Journalism.Courses Details: Fully online, it was open to applicants over 18 from the UK and the Republic of Ireland only.The CIJ Lyra McKee Investigative Journalism Training Bursary Scheme was established in memory of a young and courageous Irish investigative journalist …
Journalism Alison's free online Media and Journalism courses will guide you through the ethical responsibilities and public duties of journalists as well as the development of modern media. Our Diploma in Journalism course will teach you how to use facts and opinions to write quality articles and avoid conflicts of interest.
Online Academic Writing for Clarity and Meaning – Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. Advanced Writing – Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – UC Irvine. British News Media Systems – Free iTunes Video – Joe Foote, University of Oklahoma. Broadcast Journalism – Free iTunes Audio – Lawrie Zion
Training Training. The CIJ offers investigative journalism training courses, screenings and talks. We continuously update the curriculum of our scheduled training courses and offer bespoke training tailored to the needs of your organisation/group.. Events. As well as focused training courses, the CIJ runs a wide range of events that bring together experts to discuss, celebrate and …
Digital Digital investigations for journalists: Content for a four module course from the Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas. OSINT Essentials by Eoghan Sweeney provides links to mostly free tools and services that are useful for online verification, digital journalism, and open-source intelligence work.
Course Course material covered an introduction to investigative reporting itself, plans of action for individual and collaborative work, video investigations and crowdsourcing, and data journalism and
More Bob Woodward teaches his first-ever online investigative journalism class. Learn how to uncover the truth, develop and protect sources, interview, and more. To submit requests for assistance, or provide feedback regarding accessibility, please contact [email protected] .
Course The online learning program has been focused on teaching students all about investigative journalism. The online course features 24 lessons that have been presented as videos. The lead instructor for this journalism course is Bob Woodward; Bob is the coordinator of a Yale Journalism Seminar, and a compelling teacher.
Years 1. ProPublica — Founded 10 years ago by a former managing editor of The Wall Street …
2. The Center for Public Integrity (CPI) — An early player in the nonprofit investigative space, …
3. The Center For Investigative Reporting (CIR) — Founded 40 years ago in the San Francisco …
4. Frontline — Launched more than 30 years ago, Frontline is television’s most consistent and …
5. Mother Jones — Mother Jones, founded in 1976, is a reader-supported, nonprofit news …
6. The Intercept — The Intercept is a news organization launched in 2014 by legal and political …
7. Real Clear Investigations — Real Clear Investigations, which launched last fall, is the new …
8. The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) — ICIJ is a nonprofit offshoot …
9. Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) — IRE is a grass-roots, nonprofit, membership …
10. BuzzFeed — Whatever you think about its decision to release the Trump dossier earlier this …
Browse Browse the latest online journalism courses from Harvard University.
Online NITA: The Leader in State-Approved Online Training for Private Investigators and Security Professionals. We provide online training courses, available 24/7, to advance your investigative or security career. By the Numbers; 97% Of students surveyed would recommend NITA; 30+ Years of Experience in the Investigative Industry; 550 Hours of online
Efficacy This intensive course will help you take advantage of Internet sources such as court cases, public data and news archives. It is designed to improve the efficiency and efficacy of …
You can follow these simple steps to begin your investigative journalist career:
Best Schools for Journalism in the United States
What is independent journalism? Independent journalism, also called independent media, refers to any news media that is free from influence by the government or other external sources like corporations or influential people. This includes television, newspapers, radio and online journalism.