Information 41 rows · Free information technology and cybersecurity training portal. EC-Council: Free resources for the information security community in the form of webinars, blogs, online video training, and much more. Elastic: Free on-demand Elastic Stack, observability, and security courses. Evolve Academy
Cybersecurity Cybersecurity Awareness Training PPT for Employees - … Posted: (4 days ago) Download Webroot's free cybersecurity awareness training PowerPoint to help educate your employees and end-users about cybersecurity and IT best practices. More importantly, 49% of employees admit they click links in messages from unknown senders while at work. 1 When you consider …
Awareness The Curricula platform trains your employees with short, memorable security awareness stories. Our security awareness training content is fun, memorable, and will have your employees begging you to watch the next episode! Choose from a variety of fresh new training content, episodes, security awareness downloads, phishing simulations, and more.
Awareness With that in mind, we have developed a comprehensive online security awareness program which will help you educate your employees by providing simple techniques for protecting company information assets. We have chosen the following topics and created a general security awareness program applicable to all employees in a company.
Against Curricula's fun eLearning platform uses behavioral science based techniques, such as storytelling, to fundamentally transform your employee security awareness training program. Launch in less than 10 minutes Free for up to 1,000 employees. Create Your Free Account No credit card required! Because it's FREE! Watch to learn more about Curricula1. Establish a benchmark for security;
2. Measure against that benchmark;
3. Enable informed decision making; and,
4. Support the execution of decisions.
5. TAKE STOCK. Know what personal information you have in your files and on your computers.
6. SCALE DOWN. Keep only what you need for your business.
7. LOCK IT. Protect the information that you keep.
8. PITCH IT. Properly dispose of what you no longer need.
9. PLAN AHEAD. Create a plan for responding to security incidents.
10. Training against phishing attacks
11. Training against malware attacks
12. Training on what employees should do if they believe they are victim to an attack
13. Tips on how employees can retain cybersecurity in their everyday workflow
14. Don't opt for scare tactics.
15. Start small with a few videos or infographics to kick things off.
16. Don't waste time sending out long memos that will only get ignored.
17. Promote the theme with quarterly follow-up campaigns that stress cybersecurity awareness.
Security Security Awareness Training for Employees. Minimal-risk employees are advocates for IT security – they understand and report security threats and breaches. How do we ensure all employees are minimal risk? Security awareness training. Watch the whole series here or scroll down for more details.
Twitter 1. Implement a Security Awareness and Training Program. Organization: Center for Internet Security (CIS) Twitter: @CISecurity. The Center for Internet Security (CIS) offers 20 “controls” so that organizations can better classify themselves and improve their security.
2. Cyber Storm. Organization: CISA. Twitter: @CISAgov. According to the Department of Homeland Security's website, Cyber Storm “provides the framework for the most extensive government-sponsored cybersecurity exercise of its kind.”
3. NCSAM Cybersecurity Trivia Game. Organization: CISA. Twitter: @CISAgov. One of the best ways to train a team is through gamification. The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS)put together a trivia game to test your employees' cybersecurity knowledge and engage with them.
4. End User Awareness. Organization: Cybrary. Twitter: @cybraryIT. Cybrary offers a vast number of courses from beginner to advanced. The “End User Awareness” course is an introductory look into cybersecurity.
5. National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) Cyber Training Series. Organization: DNI NCSC. Twitter: @ODNIgov. This resource from the NCSC under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence provides three courses designed to raise cyber awareness.
6. Fundamentals of Cyber Risk Management Course. Organization: FedVTE. Twitter: @CISAgov. This FedVTE course is a high-velocity, 6-hour introduction into the fundamentals of cyber risk management.
7. IS-0906: Workplace Security Awareness. Organization: FEMA. Twitter: @FEMA. This course designed by FEMA provides guidance on how to improve workplace security awareness and covers how to identify potential security risks, measures for improving security, and actions your organization can take to respond to security incidents.
8. Cybersecurity for Small Business. Organization: FTC. Twitter: @FTC. The FTC has put together a number of learning materials on their website to help SMB owners learn the basics for protecting their businesses from cyber attacks.
9. FTC's Cybersecurity Quizzes. Organization: FTC. Twitter: @FTC. There are cybersecurity quizzes to go along with many of the training modules on the FTC website.
10. Introduction to Cyber Security. Organization: Future Learn. Twitter: @FutureLearn. This introduction to the world of cybersecurity is an 8-week course designed to help users understand online security and how to protect their digital lives.
Federal Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) The Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) provides FREE online cybersecurity training to federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government employees, federal contractors, US military veterans and the public.
Cybersecurity Training is essential to preparing the cybersecurity workforce of tomorrow, and for keeping current cybersecurity workers up-to-date on skills and evolving threats. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is committed to providing the nation with access to cybersecurity training and workforce development efforts to develop a more resilient and capable cyber nation.
Information Information Security Online Training for Employees Compliance Rated 4.9 out of 5. An interactive and engaging online course on information security for employees. This course covers the definitions of information security, confidentiality and integrity the main pieces of legislation that affects information security at work
Security 1. Cofense sample lesson. Cofense is a company providing solutions for phishing awareness, detection, response, and intelligence. The company offers a downloadable free course focused on safe web surfing, securing websites, and avoiding malicious sites and links.
2. CompTIA security awareness training. CompTIA, a technology trade association, has a whole webpage dedicated to various security awareness training topics.
3. Cyber Explore: The Fundamental of Cyber. Created by The National Counterintelligence and Security Center, Cyber Explore - The Fundamentals is a set of three free modules that give an overview that includes identifying computer components, recognizing attack methodologies, and choosing security protections.
4. Department of Health and Human Services security awareness training. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the regulator in charge of enforcing one of the most stringent data privacy laws, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
5. Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Exchange. The DoD Cyber Exchange offers seven online courses and thirteen aids to help organizations looking for free training modules.
6. Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) Created by the US Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), FedVTE offers six hours of free online courses with downloadable lesson PDFs.
7. Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (CDSE) The CDSE is a federal agency whose mission is to secure the United States government’s workforce, ensure contractor integrity, and protect technologies, services, and supply chains.
8. Mailfence Email security and privacy awareness course. Mailfence, a service providing end-to-end encrypted email, has a free content-based security and privacy awareness course.
9. SANS Security awareness work-from-home deployment kit. Established in 1989, SANS Institute is one of the cybersecurity industry’s most respected certification organizations.
10. Wizer security awareness simply explained. The security training platform, Wizer, has free and paid subscription options. The free version includes the following
Cyber Free Cyber Security Training Online with Certificate 2022. Enrolling for Cyber Security Training Online can really teach you a lot about Cyber Security. The can even have a basic understanding of hardware, software, and network management while developing competencies in privacy, monitoring, and data protection.
Edition The Family Edition. Security starts at home! That’s why we created the Home Edition. A series of under a minute videos for the entire family. And yes, it’s free! Go to Family Edition.
CFISA Security Awareness Training made simple CFISA on-line courses makes it easy to Click and Train your employees. You can get started in minutes! View all CFISA Courses Since the Covid-19 pandemic hit, many employees are working from home. The need for e-learning and webinar online training has skyrocketed.
Learning Free and Low Cost Online Cybersecurity Learning Content … Posted: (4 days ago) 41 rows · Jan 06, 2022 · Project Ares is a low cost, online, gamified learning platform that provides cybersecurity skill learning through hands on activities including concept-driven games and scenarios that emulate real-world networks and network traffic. Free training courses, …
Information security programs need to:
Protecting Personal Information: A Guide for Business
The following list should be considered when choosing your program:
Making the message stick