Online Career services designed for online MBA students. With the #1-ranked Kelley Direct Online MBA, your future success isn’t on hold. With world-class career services specially crafted for online students, you’ll gain the confidence and skills to accelerate your career.More than 64% of Kelley Direct students are promoted while in the online MBA program or within six months of …
Kelley Accredited by AACSB International, Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS Programs are offered by the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. We were the first top-ranked business school to offer an online MBA and we’re consistently ranked among the best online MBA programs in the world. Learn more about our specialized courses.
Hours Online MBA Degree In Indiana Indiana Wesleyan University IWU'sIndwes.edu Show details 1 hours agoMBATest Drive. The free online MBATest Drive coursetakes just 3-4 hours to complete and gives you a glimpse of what it's like to be a student in IWU's MBAprogram.
Where No matter where you live, no matter where you are in life, IU Online meets you where you are to help you get where you're going. Take affordable IU courses developed and taught by IU faculty and earn a diploma that says "Indiana University." …
University Find admissions guidelines for the Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS Programs at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. Find admissions guidelines for the top-ranked Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS Programs. Skip to Content; The Phase 1 application is free and takes five minutes to complete if you have a resume on hand.1. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is ranked highly among online MBA programs.
2. University of South Florida. The University of South Florida is a public university located in Tampa, Florida.
3. West Virginia University.
4. Arizona State University.
5. Drexel University.
6. It is often faster. A traditional MBA program will require you to commit to a two-year program.
7. Online programs are getting a better reputation. In the past, online MBA programs weren't as well-respected, but now this is changing.
8. Online programs offer financial aid and scholarships.
9. University of California - Berkeley
10. Tufts University
11. University of Michigan
Transcript Office of International Services Indiana University Eigenmann Hall Room 525 1900 E. Tenth Street Bloomington, IN 47406 If your institution utilizes an official electronic transcript delivery system, please send your transcript to [email protected] .
Online It’s an authentic IU experience that’s accessible to students anywhere. It’s Indiana University—online. 204. online programs and majors. 8,224. students enrolled in online programs in fall 2021. 10.5%. increase in online program enrollment from fall 2020 to fall 2021. Watch 2021 highlights video.
Education Among top-ranked online MBA programs, Kelley Direct offers one of the most affordable tuition rates. We also offer many options to help pay for your education, including scholarships, federal loans, third-party sponsorship, and military benefits. We know this is a major investment of your time and money.
Degree 80-99% Online. Degree Type. Master of Science in Education. Credits. 36. Analog Audio Electronics. Delivery Mode. 100% Online. Degree Type.
Indiana Free online courses from Indiana University Indiana University is one of the great research universities of the 21st century and a world-class institution of higher learning. Founded in 1820, IU now enrolls over 110,000 students from around the globe and offers more than 500 academic programs, including top 10 programs in business, public
Business This interactive online MBA program at University of Southern Indiana prepares you to strategically engage in modern issues where business and society intersect, such as the ethics of business administration, the challenges of globalization, and fast-moving changes in technology.
Business 1. Ball State University Miller College of Business – Muncie, Indiana. At Ball State University, students can choose between on-campus, entirely online, or hybrid formats to earn their MBA degrees.
2. University of Southern Indiana Romain College of Business – Evansville, Indiana. Earn an online MBA degree in as little as 11 months from the University of Southern Indiana.
3. Anderson University Falls School of Business – Anderson, Indiana. The 100% online MBA program through the Falls School of Business at Anderson University offers practical applications for achieving career goals through degree tracks requiring 37 or 41 credit hours.
4. Indiana University Kelley School of Business – Bloomington, Indiana. The Kelly School of Business at Indiana University houses one of the most prestigious programs in the world.
5. Indiana Tech College of Business – Fort Wayne, Indiana. Students can pursue stand-alone graduate certificates, dual-degrees, and five different customizable concentrations through the online MBA program at the College of Business of Indiana Tech.
6. Indiana University Northwest School of Business and Economics – Gary, Indiana. Indiana University Northwest offers a hybrid online MBA for Professionals degree format with options for Weeknight or Weekend preference in either Gary or Michigan City.
7. Oakland City University School of Business – Oakland City, Indiana. The School of Business at Oakland City University offers a General Online MBA or a Specialized Online Healthcare MBA program.
8. University of Saint Francis Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership – Fort Wayne, Indiana. Students can earn their 100% online MBA in only 12 months through the Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership of the University of Saint Francis.
9. Purdue University Fort Wayne Doermer School of Business – Fort Wayne, Indiana. Students can earn a Professional MBA degree in less than a year through the hybrid online MBA program at the Doermer School of Business at Purdue University Fort Wayne.
10. Indiana Wesleyan University DeVoe School of Business – Marion, Indiana. Through the DeVoe School of Business of Indiana Wesleyan University, students can earn their online MBA with up to four concentrations in 18 to 26 months.
Drive MBA Test Drive The free online MBA Test Drive course takes just 3-4 hours to complete and gives you a glimpse of what it's like to be a student in IWU's MBA program. You will gain insight from sample assessments, reflect on your readiness for graduate school and more.
Online 1. Ball State University - Miller College of Business. MBA. Muncie, online (blended)
2. Indiana University, Bloomington/Indianapolis - Kelley School of Business. Business of Medecine MBA. Indianapolis, online (blended) Weekend Residencies are held monthly in Indianapolis on Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
3. Purdue University - Krannert School of Management. Weekend MBA. online (blended), West Lafayette. A part-time program that begins in August of each year and spans five semesters over a 21-month period.
4. Indiana University - Purdue University, Fort Wayne - Doermer School of Business and Management Sciences. Professional MBA. Fort Wayne, online (blended) Friday classes are hybrid and meet in person every other Friday.
5. Indiana University South Bend - Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics. MBA. online (blended), South Bend. Courses are offered in two eight-week sessions in a blended format: 50% in-class/50% on-line.
6. University of Southern Indiana - Romain College of Business. MBA. Evansville, online (blended)
Kelley Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS frequently asked questions (FAQ) Below you’ll find the answers to the questions prospective students ask us about the Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS programs. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us …
MBA Not only is the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program at IU Southeast one of the best in the region, it’s one of the best in the country! Our recent MBA graduates tested in the TOP 1% in the country among schools of business according to an ETS®️ assessment exam for M.B.A. programs.. Offering the best ROI in the region, our M.B.A. program helps …
948% 94.8%. OF GRADUATES RECEIVE JOB OFFERS WITHIN 90 DAYS OF GRADUATION. $120,000. MEAN BASE SALARY. Career Outcomes.
The University of Massachusetts at Lowell offers an online MBA program lasting 2-5 years. The program isn't cohort-based; no residency is required. Suffolk University's program via Sawyer Business School takes 10 months to five years. There's no cohort and no residency.
Best Online MBA Programs for 2019-2020
Reasons to choose an online MBA program:
The schools listed below are among those offering free online classes through OCW or edX: