Science Sciencebuddies.org Show details
8 hours agoHigh School, Computer Science Science Projects (22 results) High School, Computer Science Science Projects. (22 results) From cell phones to social media, computer science is a part of your daily life. Everything from traffic lights to medical devices requires both computer hardware and software these days. Creative problem solvers are using
Category: High school computer project ideasShow Details
Design Eduprojecttopics.com Show details
7 hours ago
Category: Computer science projects for studentsShow Details
Source Freeprojectz.com Show details
7 hours agoHere final year student can search, download free and paid projects of Computer Science. Students can get unique computer science educational projects with source code and database in different programming languages on our website FreeProjectz.com. Download this computer science project concept, abstract, SRS, source code to complete the
With Thejournal.com Show details
8 hours agoCarnegie Mellon has reiterated availability of "Computer Science Academy," a free, online, interactive high school CS curriculum. CS1 is the year-long flagship course, with 120 hours of instruction and a "robust introduction" to coding with Python through graphics and animations.
Free Freecodecamp.org Show details
9 hours agoNine years ago, universities like MIT and Stanford first opened up free online courses to the public. Today, close to 1,000 schools around the world have created thousands of free online courses. I’ve compiled this list of 700 such free online courses that you can start this month.
The Upgrad.com Show details
6 hours agoComputer Science Projects Download
And Blog.collegevine.com Show details
3 hours ago1. Anson L. Clark Scholars Program. Through this seven-week, intensive research program, 12 juniors and seniors will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on research in a variety of areas, including computer science, at Texas Tech University with faculty.
2. Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP) High School Apprenticeship. The AEOP High School Apprenticeship allows students to spend their summer taking part in innovative research at a university research lab or one of the U.S. Army Research Laboratories and Centers.
3. Computer Science for Cyber Security (CS4CS) CS4CS is a “barrier-breaking” introduction to computer science and cybersecurity for high schoolers. Running remotely this summer, the free, three-week opportunity is held through NYU’s Tandon School of Engineering.
4. Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program. A free, two-week program for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors, SIP gives future STEM professionals exposure to the field of computer science.
5. Google Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) CSSI is a four-week introduction to computer science for rising college freshmen, particularly those who have been marginalized in the field.
6. Institute for Advanced Learning and Research (IALR) Summer Internship Program. If you’re graduating this year and plan to attend college in fall 2021, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in IALR’s Summer Internship Program.
7. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Summer High School Intern Program Research. Divided into six NIST laboratories, NIST performs research in a variety of engineering and physical sciences topics.
Science Code.org Show details
7 hours agoSix different studies show: students who study computer science perform better in other subjects, excel at problem-solving, and are more likely to attend college!. For high schools, we offer two years computer science courses for beginners: Computer Science Discoveries, and Computer Science Principles.
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
And Cty.jhu.edu Show details
1 hours agoOur fun and lively online Computer Science and Technology courses range from Scratch programming for young scholars to advanced Java concepts and AP Computer Science. Gear up for learning real-world computer languages and practicing new programming skills in an array of projects including animation, game design, web design, and more.
For Projecttopics.info Show details
2 hours agoExplore Computer Project Ideas for High School, Computer Science (CSE) Project Topics, Latest IEEE Synopsis, Abstract, Base Papers, Source Code, Thesis Ideas, PhD Dissertation for Computer Science Students, MCA Project Ideas, Java, Dotnet Projects, Reports in PDF, DOC and PPT for Final Year Engineering, Diploma, BSc, MSc, BTech and MTech Students for the year 2015.
The Projectsgeek.com Show details
4 hours agoSome Final Year Projects in Computer Science projects require to be prepared for the final year students. If you need guidance on selecting a project for Final Year Projects in Computer Science, this article might be helpful to you. Types of technologies The following are the different types of technologies in computer science field: Artificial […]
And Ocw.mit.edu Show details
4 hours agoThe first two courses listed below, Introduction to Computer Science and Programming (6.00SC) and Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science I (6.01SC) are in our OCW Scholar format. OCW Scholar courses are designed for study at your own pace. They contain substantially more material than typical OCW courses, blending new
The Projectng.com Show details
7 hours ago1. The Impact Of Internet And The Way It Influence Students Reading Culture. CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Reading is an essential tool for lifelong learning.
2. Design And Development Of Online Doctor Appointment System. ABSTRACT Online Doctor appointment System in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports for cashier, patient details which serves as a key factor for the flow of business transactions in Farazy Hospital Ltd.
3. Home Security System With Mobile Application For Fire Detection And Intruders. ABSTRACT The use of security technologies and smart application is now emerging the world today.
4. Course Registration And Result Processing System In Computer Science Department University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. ABSTRACT Course Registration and Result processing system form the key activities in the life span of a student.
5. Development Of A Webase Campus Helpdesk. ABSTRACT web-based campus helpdesk that allows students and staff to perform activities such as submitting a request, viewing a list of request made and checking the status of his/her request, the administrator has to perform tasks such as checking the request from the student and authorizing...
6. The Impact Of Information And Communication Technology In Teaching And Learning In Enugu-east Local Government Area Of Enugu State. Abstract This research work investigated the Impact of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in teaching and learning in Enugu-east local government area of Enugu state.
7. Design And Implementation Of Hostel Information System. ABSTRACT The growing number of students in higher institutions poses a lot of accommodation problems for students and School Management.
8. Design And Implementation Of An Online Barcode Attendance System. ABSTRACT Attendance is very important in every student. a single absent make a big difference in performance in the school.
9. Design And Implementation Of A Web-based Library Information Management System (a Case Study Of Godfrey Okoye University) ABSTRACT In Godfrey Okoye University, library management and administration is a very manual one in the sense that the information management methods are mostly done using the file system, students access to library resources are heavily manual, and that the library catalogue is done using the...
10. Development Of A Web Basedairline Reservation System. ABSTRACT This work is aimed at the development of a web based Airline Reservation System. The current system of airline reservation is faced with few technical issues, ranging from not allowing passengers to cancel their reservations as well as does not provide functionality for passengers to...
And Weareteachers.com Show details
1 hours ago1. Inkle. Inkle is a fun digital storytelling tool for students. Rather than having students use Microsoft Word, change things up by having them create a digital book.
2. Story Bird. With Story Bird, kids can choose images and invent their very own unique story to go along with the pictures. Students must use their inference skills to depict an image.
3. Build Your Wild Self. New York Zoos and Aquarium / Wildlife Conservation Society has an interactive game called Build Your Wild Self! Students choose different body parts and limbs for their creature.
4. Blabberize. Blabberize is a free tool that makes photos come to life! Students upload a photo, create a mouth and record whatever they would like their image to say!
5. Little Bird Tales. Students can create digital books, add or draw photos and insert their very own voice with Little Bird Tales! You could have each student create a page to create a class book.
6. What if? Genie. If students aren’t feeling inspired, have them ask the story genie! The genie randomly generates a “what if?” question for kids. The “what if?”
7. Free Rice. Have students make a difference by practicing their math, chemistry, anatomy, geography, foreign language, vocabulary, grammar, humanities and even for the SAT.
8. Animoto. A free Animoto account lets students create 30-second videos, which can be challenging! Cooperative learning idea: Have students explain something in 30 seconds through music and images.
9. Boggle. How many letters can you chain together to form a word? Point value: 3 or 4 letters = 1 point, 5 = 2 points, 6 = 3 points, 7 = 5 points, 8 or more = 11 points.
Category: Project Management CoursesShow Details
And Projects.ng Show details
4 hours agoComputer Science Project Topics and Materials PDF & DOC 2020 + Source Codes Free Download. Admin: PROJECTS.ng the ire of the school. It is no wonder then that students are afraid to take risks and think for themselves, and why inevitably so many unnecessary questions are asked. To add insult to injury, when governments decide in their
The Blog.prepscholar.com Show details
7 hours agoThe Imagine Cup is one of the best-known computer science competitions for high schoolers. The competition is run by Microsoft, and, each year, students around the world compete in it. Students work in teams of up to three members to design a tech solution to a social, environmental, or health problem. The project must include a Microsoft Azure
And Ceressoft.net Show details
2 hours agoWe create outstanding science worksheets, interactive activities, and physics problem-solving software for high school students. In the Fall of 2021 we upgraded and released 60 large sets of great looking and effective worksheets and interactive activities in anatomy, biology, chemistry, computer science, earth and space science, health science
Source Kashipara.com Show details
4 hours agoJAVA, ANDROID, PHP, C#, PYTHON, C/C++, .NET, JSP, ASP .NET, HTML CSS projects with source code free download zip file. These projects are very useful for BE, Btech, MCA, BCA, Computer Science, IT, MSc IT, BSc IT students. We have large collections of projects for student and developers. All the projects have open source that means you can
Category: Project Management CoursesShow Details
The Onlinecollegeplan.com Show details
8 hours agoWithin the high school, there are programs like STEM classes, and in the 2016-2017 academic year College Board rolled out a new AP Computer Science. Advanced Placement courses can be taken at any high school level, and if the student passes their exam, they will …
Science Computerscience.org Show details
4 hours agoA breakdown of computer science information and resources at each level: elementary school, middle school and high school. A detailed look at college prep. Specifically, how high school students can ready themselves for advanced computer science study at the post-secondary level.
The Csd.cmu.edu Show details
9 hours ago"Most of the students involved in the project are just a few years older than the high school students who will be using CS1," said Erin Cawley, program manager for the CS Academy and a former K-12 computer science educator. The idea, she explained, was to make the exercises as engaging and fresh as possible.
That Cse.unl.edu Show details
1 hours agoattempt to provide free and \open" learning materials. Though they have textbooks for a variety of disciplines, Computer Science is not one of them (currently, that is). This might be due to the fact that there are already a huge amount of resources available online such as tutorials, videos, online open courses, and even interactive code
And Nhsjs.com Show details
8 hours agoThe National High School Journal of Science is a free, online, student-run and peer-reviewed research journal that is targeted towards high school students. Striving to bring science to a wider audience and engaging students in learning beyond the classroom walls, our journal hopes to expose young people to new ideas and topics.
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
The Quora.com Show details
9 hours agoAnswer (1 of 5): The best projects are interesting and useful to you beyond the scope of the computer science course. In high school in the late 1960's, I focused on doing my analytical geometry homework, writing programs to do: * Binomial expansions * Numeric integration and differentiation
The Technokids.com Show details
7 hours agoTechnoKids Computer Curriculum is a set of theme-based technology projects that integrate the use of the computer into learning. Designed for K-12 students, each technology project includes a teacher guide, student workbook, and customizable resource files.
And Teenlife.com Show details
4 hours agoMiddle and high school students who are interested in computer science and other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) topics can plunge into coding and programming in a summer session. Computer science summer programs are held at schools, camps, virtually, and colleges throughout the United States and overseas.
Their Collegetransitions.com Show details
7 hours agoComputer Science is a highly-competitive major and gaining admission into a CS program at an elite university can be an epic task. One way teen programming whizzes can distinguish themselves is by spending their high school summers in a productive way that shows an admissions committee their passion and hunger to advance their CS-related
And Computerscience.org Show details
4 hours agoFor general scholarship research, consult high school counselors, college financial aid offices, and local libraries. The U.S. Department of Labor maintains a free online scholarship search tool, and students can look for funding opportunities with their state grant agency. See below for more computer science scholarship resources:
You Quora.com Show details
6 hours agoAnswer (1 of 3): A2A. What are some good high school computer science research projects I can do? Others have already given you suggestions, but I wish to point out that when you do any research as a student, you need to have an advisor. If you have a local college, you can look into their high
For Aeseducation.com Show details
Just Now1. Digital Literacy Resources for High School Computer Classes. Digital literacy encompasses a number of skills related to using technology effectively and appropriately, making it critical for your students to understand.
2. Microsoft Office Lesson Plans for High School. Teaching Microsoft Office in high school is a must. While some students may be familiar with these programs, it’s critical to familiarize your students so everyone is on the same page.
3. Google Apps Lesson Ideas for High School. Along with Microsoft Office, Google Apps are important for high school students to learn. Your course standards may already include Google Apps, but if not, you should still consider including some lessons on Docs, Sheets, and Slides in your course.
4. Lessons to Teach Internet Research Skills in High School. Your students need Internet research skills to use throughout the rest of their lives. With the constant changes in how search engines work and the number of websites out there, these lessons are crucial.
5. Computer Science Lesson Plans for High School. Programming may be daunting to teach, but these skills are essential in today’s workforce. Knowing how to write code can set your students up for incredible careers in the future!
Category: Computer Science CoursesShow Details
Pathway Codehs.com Show details
3 hours agoThis table shows our recommended 6-12 curriculum pathway which provides a robust, coherent computer science pathway that teaches students 5 programming languages over the course of middle school and high school. The courses include block programming and significant text-based programming. The pathway starts with courses for beginners with no
Category: Pathways CoursesShow Details
Water Competitionsciences.org Show details
7 hours agoHigh school students who have conducted water-related science projects are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to share their research and win a $10,000 scholarship. Projects should be aimed at enhancing the quality of life through improvement of water quality, water resource management, or water and wastewater treatment.
Category: It CoursesShow Details
Sold Eduprojecttopics.com Show details
4 hours ago1. IMPACT OF DATABASE ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN AN INDUSTRY. sold by Damian Chibueze.
2. Detecting Phishing Websites Using Machine Learning. sold by Damian Chibueze.
3. The Impact Of Mobile Phone Self-Efficacy And Computer Anxiety On Distance Learners’ Attitude To Online Courses. sold by Damian Chibueze.
4. The Effect Of Network Java On Communication System In Nigeria. sold by Damian Chibueze.
5. SIMULATION OF CORONAVIRUS CONTACT TRACING SYSTEM. sold by ibitayo Damaris.
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CORONAVIRUS TRACKING SYSTEM FOR INFECTED PATIENCE. sold by ibitayo Damaris.
7. Mobile Food Ordering System PDF Download. sold by Damian Chibueze.
8. Performance Analysis of LSB, MSB and Combined LSB-MSB Algorithm Interms of Image Quality and Encoding time. sold by Damian Chibueze.
9. Digital Marketing as an effective tool in achieving Business Expansion in Covid-19 era. sold by Damian Chibueze.
10. Design Of An IOT Based Smart Home Using Amazon Alexa. sold by Damian Chibueze.
Our Teachyourselfcs.com Show details
8 hours agoIt is based on our experience teaching foundational computer science to over 1000 mostly self-taught engineers and bootcamp grads in small group settings in San Francisco and live online. Thank you to all of our students for your continued feedback on self-teaching resources.
The Digitaldefynd.com Show details
6 hours ago1. Fundamentals of Computing Specialization by Rice University (Coursera) This specialization in computer science is designed to help you learn sophisticated programming skills in Python from the ground up.
2. Free Computer Science Courses by Colleges (edX) If you want to jump-start a career in software development, get familiar with the computer science concepts irrespective of your current experience level or just prepare for your exams, this platform has got you covered.
3. CS50’s Computer Science for Business Professionals (edX) This introductory certification is designed for managers, founders, and more generally decision-makers.
4. Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python (Coursera) This course aims to get you started with one of the most popular programming languages nowadays.
5. Computer Science and Mobile Apps by Harvard University (edX) In this program, the instructor will show you how to think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently.
6. MicroBachelors Program in Computer Science Fundamentals by New York University (edX) This comprehensive program offers an opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the fundamental aspects required for a career in computer science.
7. Computer Science 101 (Stanford Online) If you are someone who has always been fascinated by technology and computers but never had the courage to go ahead and try your hand at it then this is the perfect place for you.
8. Introduction to Computer Science and Programming (MIT Open Courseware) The problem-solving capability is one of the most sought-after skills in today’s industry.
9. Computer Science Certifications and Programs (Udemy) Computer Science is a vast field and stretches way beyond programming. Keeping that in mind Udemy has compiled a list of certifications and programs that cover the various subtopics of this huge area.
10. Computer Science & Programming by University of London (Coursera) In this specialization, you will go over an array of topics ranging from foundational principles to the necessary mathematical foundations.
More Internships.com Show details
2 hours agoFind 2022. Remote. Computer Science Internships. An internship is all about gaining hands-on experience, but due to COVID-19, anything “hands-on” is off the table for now. But as more and more businesses go online, so do many internships. With a remote computer science internship, you can gain valuable real-world experience, with increased
And Coursereport.com Show details
8 hours agoNextGen Bootcamp offers live online computer classes for high school and college students. Students can learn web development, data science, graphic design, and business with live online summer courses. Who it’s for: High school and college students, no prior experience is necessary. This is a good introduction to specific coding languages
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
Labor Virtualinternships.com Show details
1 hours agoThe U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an 18% growth in computer occupations for 2012-2022, making it one of the fastest-growing career fields. Interns can support IT departments directly or take on projects requiring programming or technical skills including app development, website design, and computing.
The Bestcollegereviews.org Show details
4 hours ago1. Pre-College Summer Technology Programs and Bootcamps for High School Students. According to Princeton Review, computer science remains the most popular major among college students.
2. Applications of Nanoscience Summer Institute at UCLA. There are few additions to a college application more valuable than formal research experience, which students can attain by taking part in UCLA’s Applications of Nanoscience Summer Institute.
3. Artificial Intelligence Laboratory’s Outreach Summer Program at Stanford University. In an attempt to increase diversity in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Stanford University hosts this pre-college summer program for girls who are interested in exploring technology, and specifically A.I., as a college major and future career.
4. Basic Coding & Data Science Institute at Georgetown University. Students new to computer programming, coding, and digital design are sure to find value in Georgetown’s Basic Coding & Data Science Institute.
5. Boeing High School Scholars Program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. We are sure that any tech-minded student would jump at the opportunity to spend part of their summer working with Boeing at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that the Boeing High School Scholars Program is one of the most selective pre-college summer technology programs around.
6. Clark Scholar Program at Texas Tech. The Clark Scholar Program at Texas Tech University is an intensive seven-week summer research program. Open to high school juniors and seniors, the program allows students an opportunity for hands-on practical research with leading researchers and members of the Texas Tech faculty.
7. Columbia Engineering. High School Coding Academy. Competitive students looking to pad their college applications while simultaneously exploring an interesting subject should look no further than Columbia University’s High School Coding Academy.
8. Computational Science Class for High School Students at Illinois Tech. Illinois Tech offers a number of pre-college summer programs each year, including this one.
9. Cornell Engineering Experience. Math, science, improving the world. Students with those interests won’t be disappointed by the Cornell Engineering Experience, a six-week residential summer program that combines lab work, research, one of the top schools of engineering in the world, and a focus in other math, computer science, biology, or physics.
10. Cybersecurity: Hack-A-Thon Challenge at Syracuse. Syracuse University’s fun summer tech program brings to life popular television shows like Mr. Robot and CSI: Cyber to give high school students a first-hand look at the prevalence of cybersecurity in our everyday lives.
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
You Topicsmill.com Show details
Just NowThey may be able to find the best ideas. Try to learn how to do online research. If you need help, do not hesitate to talk to your teachers. Discussion is always a good thing. See these computer science capstone project ideas and choose one you really like. List of 68 Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas. Automated report aid creation
Device Skyfilabs.com Show details
2 hours ago4. IoT using Raspberry Pi Online Project-based Course: In this computer science project, you will learn to develop an electronic device that streams temperature and humidity with the help of the internet. The main job of this device is to send notifications if in …
And Lifeinthenerddom.com Show details
4 hours agoScience curriculum doesn't have to be expensive. A good portion of what we've used for science over the years have been free resources! I remember science being incredibly dry and boring in school and I want my children’s science experience to be anything but boring. Because of that, I seek out resources that offer learning through living books and lots and lots of experiments.
And Oso.stanford.edu Show details
4 hours agoStanford women teach and inspire Bay Area high school girls to explore Computer Science and Engineering. Students learn coding basics, build exciting projects, and develop strong relationships with mentors in the field. The group hosts Code Camp and several smaller events throughout the year, including workshops and company tours.
Category: Office Management CoursesShow Details
Will Codehs.com Show details
9 hours agoWeb Design (Picasso) This is a project-based course that teaches students how to build their own web pages. Students will learn the languages HTML and CSS, and will create their own live homepages to serve as portfolios of their creations. Students will finish this course with tangible, professional, mobile responsive websites.
For Fullsteam.mit.edu Show details
Just NowHighlights for High School (HFHS), a companion website to MIT OpenCourseWare, provides open educational resources for high school educators and students. The site contains an abundance of resources that cover not only science and mathematics, but …
Category: It CoursesShow Details
And Edu.google.com Show details
2 hours agoCS First is a free computer science curriculum that anyone can teach. Designed for students ages 9-14 of all interests and experience levels, students learn collaboration and core computer science concepts as they create their own projects. Educators lead the way with easy-to-use lesson plans, tutorials, activities, and resources.
Students who have any queries on computer science project ideas, project design and institutions they can contact us using our mail id. We also provide full technical support for students via e-mail, phone, skype and teamviewer.
Reputable companies such as Google, and even colleges like MIT host summer programs for high school students. Within the high school, there are programs like STEM classes, and in the 2016-2017 academic year College Board rolled out a new AP Computer Science.
The Imagine Cup is one of the best-known computer science competitions for high schoolers. The competition is run by Microsoft, and, each year, students around the world compete in it. Students work in teams of up to three members to design a tech solution to a social, environmental, or health problem.
Computer Project Ideas for High School Training & Placement Cell Management Trade Service Engine Online Bus Reservation Secure Group Communication Low Cost Wireless Internet Comparison & Simulation of Different Queuing Models Employee Tracking System Empirical Model of HTTP Network Traffic