Online 1. EducationCloset. Want to up your game in the use of STEAM education and arts integration? This site offers plenty of free lesson plans, printables, and virtual workshops to educate you on the use of these techniques in the classrooms, plus plenty of activities you can do with your students today.
2. ReadWriteThink. Here's a site designed completely for teachers that provides lots of free classroom activities and lesson plans, as well as providing professional development resources to boost your teaching.
3. PBS Teacher Line. This household name in child education programs offers a number of online courses for educators including several free 1.5 to 4-hour, self-paced courses.
4. EducationWeek. Try this site if you like the idea of learning via webinars. Educators have access to free and premium webinars - both live and recorded - on topics like 'How to Scale Ed-Tech Innovation in Your Schools' and 'How to Cultivate Social and Emotional Learning with Computational Thinking'.
5. TeachersFirst. Attend free virtual webinars for educators that include certificates of completion if you attend a live session. These 90-minute sessions cover topics like managing your classroom and using software to improve student assessments.
6. The Open University. Devoted to free, online education, The Open University offers a solid selection of courses for teachers ranging from 4 to 20 hours.
7. MIT. MIT's Open Courseware program offers free online graduate courses for teachers and anyone else wanting free courses from a top university. You can download content, view videos, and educate yourself with courses previously only available to MIT students.
8. edX. This site offers a wide variety of introductory to advanced courses from teaching critical thinking to talking about climate change. With Harvard and MIT as its founders, you know you'll have access to top-notch content from highly regarded universities.
9. Stanford Online. Stanford University has online offerings that include a number of free, not-for-credit course options for teachers. The revolving list includes incorporating online teaching and providing more support for English learners.
10. University of CA Irvine. Through this university, a select set of online educational courses, as well as a well-curated collection of lectures and resources on how to teach gifted and talented students, is available for download and self-study at your own pace.
Vocation At Alison, we’re so passionate about education that we seek out courses that can be offered to our learners for free, with no strings attached. This passion means we also appreciate the work done by educators and teachers, because we see the impact this vocation has on scores Read more Get Started Top Online Teaching & Academics Courses
Offered 6 Best + Free Education Courses & Certification [2021 SEPTEMBER] [UP…1. Emerging Trends & Technologies in the Virtual K-12 Classroom. Offered by UCI via Coursera. This is course two of five offered in the Virtual Teacher Specialization.
2. Teacher Training Videos With Russel Stannard. Offered by TTV.com. Teacher Training Videos. Com is a free resource offered by UK-based teacher Russel Stannard.
3. Analytics for the Classroom Teacher. Offered by Curtin University via edX. Offered through Curtin University, this fascinating course on analytics for teachers is a unique offering.
4. Advanced Instructional Strategies in the Virtual Classroom. Offered by UCI via Coursera. You’ve probably already figured out the basics of remote instruction, but this advanced strategies course may be just what you need to take the online classroom experience to a whole new level.
5. Learn Google Classroom. Offered by Learn Free via GCF Global. GCF Global’s Learn Free is a non-profit site offering over 2000 free lessons on everything from graphic design to 3-D printing.
6. Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher. Offered by Relay Graduate School of Education via Coursera. Do you find yourself having difficulty multitasking?
7. Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Introduction. Offered by Commonwealth Education Trust via Coursera. In this informative eight-hour course on the Coursera platform, teachers will develop and strengthen the skills they need for assessment, professionalism, and instruction.
8. Visual Design for Distance Education Content. Offered by Open Stax. Open Stax is a non-profit digital open-source resource developed in the 1990s by Dr. Richard Baraniuk at Rice University.
9. How to Make More Money Teaching English. Offered by Jennifer VuLingo via Udemy. With over 150,000 course offerings, Udemy is one of the leading educational platforms.
10. Motivating Students to Learn. Offered by Global Text Project via Alison. Motivating your students for learning is one of the hardest things to do as a teacher.
Teacher Details: Teacher Substitute Teacher Online Training The Master Teacher Free www.masterteacher.com Substitute Teacher Online Training is a flexible collection of 25 self-paced courses that can be completed in as little as 40 to 60 minutes each. The training focuses on the fundamental topics substitute teachers must be proficient in to be successful.
Alison 1. Alison. Alison is a free online hub with teacher development and training courses. From coursework that trains teachers how to work with students with special needs to understanding diversity and students’ needs, teachers who enroll in Alison’s course offerings can expand their professional skill set. Alison offers certificates and
Domain 978 rows · Free Certificate for any Online Course (Digital Defynd) You can get rewarded with a free certificate, for completing any course, on any platform online. This can be across any subject category, any learning domain, and any duration. There are special certificates as you move up the ladder, the more you learn, the more you earn. Key USPs –
Saylor Saylor is a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. that offers more than 70 free self-paced online courses in 17 different areas. You earn a free certificate of completion if you pass a course’s final exam with a grade of at …
Saylor Saylor Academy: Saylor is a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. that offers more than 70 free self-paced online courses in 18 different areas. You earn a free certificate of completion if you pass a course's final exam with a grade of at least 70 percent.
Courses Free Online Courses Stanford Online Free Courses Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you. Health & Medicine Education Engineering Arts & Humanities Browse All
Teachers Free Professional Development Webinars for Teachers. Here are a few free PD webinars that might be of interest as you look toward your continuing education plan. EDWeek – Current Topics in Education Webinars. ASCD Webinar Archives. SimpleK12 Webinars. Laura Candler's Free Webinars for Teachers.
Don't Online For-Credit Courses for Educators Aspiring teachers and interested students can find free online courses for educators that don't require registration or tuition, but these courses don't
Online The OpenLearn program also provides some detailed training, programs, and courses for teachers which are all free of charge. These courses do a fine job of training the new online teachers so they are aware of the tips and tricks on online teaching, which can help them ensure some major student traffic on their online teachers’ profile.
Sense 5. Canvas. Canvas has a collection of online, self-paced professional development options for teachers—many of which are free. Here are a few example courses to give you a sense of what this resource offers: The Art and Craft of Remote Teaching.
Course Free Substitute Teacher Training Online XpCourse. Course Xpcourse.com Show details . 4 hours ago The SubSkills Online Training course is the best online substitute training course available. The course contains engaging videos, downloads, examples, and teaching strategies for you to study and learn.
Online FutureLearn is one online education platform where you can find rich and insightful courses on online teacher training. It has over 140 free online teacher training courses. For online teachers who are focused on primary education, the primary science course is suitable for you.
Inspired Harvard CS50 is an entry-level free online computer science course which helps you to learn how you can think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently. It includes a problem set that is inspired by real-world domains of cryptography, biology, finance, forensics, and gaming.
1 Education Courses (Coursera) 2 Free Education & Teacher Training Courses (edX) 3 Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement by University of Michigan (edX) 4 Free Education Courses (Alison) 5 Continuing Education for Teachers (Phoenix) 6 Higher Education Courses (edX)
PBS Teacher Line This household name in child education programs offers a number of online courses for educators including several free 1.5 to 4-hour, self-paced courses. Advanced classes requiring up to 45 hours are also available for a fee, and you'll learn about teaching science, preventing bullying, and other sought-after topics.
Whether you're looking for free teaching certification programs or simply free teacher training, you'll have no problem finding some answers. Sometimes you just need to learn new teaching techniques, expand your curriculum with current topics, or get inspired.
TOP 15 Free Professional Development Courses For Teachers. 1 1. Apple Teacher Free Program For K-12 Teachers: We all have heard of Apple and its amazing products of course. 2 2. Free Professional Development Courses by Classcentral. 3 3. Learning To Teach Online. 4 4. EdTech Teacher. 5 5. Education Closet’s Free Online STEAM Workshops. More items