Promoting With our free online healthcare and medical courses, you will learn about the awareness and prevention of HIV/AIDS, the role of nutrition and diet in maintaining good health and promoting wellness, and nursing studies centered on patient care and hygiene.
Brain 1-30 of 769 courses Filter. View Website A Clinical Approach to the Human Brain full-course Fall 2006. Thomas Byrne, Health & Medical— Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Come to understand how the brain works in this course that focuses on how the human brain is affected and functions when healthy and diseased.
University Online Medical Courses and Programs Health and biology courses are available online from Harvard, MIT, the University of Queensland, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and many more institutions around the world.
Medical Free Online Medical Technology Courses from Top … Courses Details: Free Medical Technology Courses.View available schools.Through MIT OpenCourseWare, online learners can access lecture notes on medical technology courses that covers topics including the political aspects of biotech research and artificial intelligence. Classes also include optional …
Medical 1. AI and Big Data in Global Health Improvement. Offered by Taipei Medical University via Future Learn. This course from Future Learn is not specifically aimed at medical coding and billing but looks more specifically at AI and big data within the medical field as a whole.
2. Cybersecurity in Healthcare. Offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam via Coursera. Similar to the course above, this cybersecurity course does not directly study healthcare coding and billing, but can give you the kind of backgrond knowledge you need in IT in order to prepare you to succeed in the field.
3. What is Medical Coding and Billing? Offered by Udemy. Udemy is an individually-constructed course network in the sense that it allows instructors to create and upload their own courses, deciding on the price and interest level for themselves.
4. Basics of Medical Coding & Billing. Offered by Free Medical Billing Training. Free Medical Billing Training is a great resource for those who want to start learning about medical coding and billing but perhaps don’t have the money to invest in schooling or a paid course.
5. Learn Medical Billing in One Hour. Offered by YouTube and Dr. Chrono. While you wouldn’t typically consider medical coding and billing something you could learn in an hour, this crash course from Dr. Chrono does a pretty good job.
6. Video Tutorials for Medical Coding & Billing. Offered by MB&CC: Medical Billing & Coding Certification. MB&CC offers five video lectures on their site entirely for free that cover the basics of the medical coding and billing field.
7. Medical Coding ICD 10 CM. Offered by Udemy. As mentioned above, Udemy is a great educational resource as it allows instructors to upload their own courses according to their interest and education level.
8. Introduction to Medical Coding. Offered by YouTube and Contempo Coding. YouTube is perhaps the internet’s largest video-sharing platform where users can upload as much free content as they desire.
9. Foundations of Healthcare Systems Engineering. Offered by John Hopkins University via Coursera. While this course is not specifically targeted at those pursuing a career in medical coding and billing, it is very closely related to the field and will give you a better idea of how to do your job before starting other education.
10. Free Monthly Webinar. Hosted by Certification Coaching Org. Certification Coaching Organization is a website that offers students affordable education to prepare them for the types of certification tests they may have to encounter.
Students eAchieve Academy offers a huge selection of online high school classes with free tuition for Wisconsin residents under 21. We have highly experienced instructors and provide career-planning resources to help our students meet their academic and career goals. Motivated students who have identified the healthcare or medical field at an early
Courses Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. Harvard Medical School Global Academy courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Select a course to learn more.
Courses Harvard medical school is offering free online courses you have a great chance to know the impact of COVID 19 Harvard University offers 11 courses with free certificates of covid-19. These courses are available for professionals and non-specialists.
Below Below is a comprehensive list of over 238 free online science, math and premedical courses. Many of these are geared to the pre-pa student, but there are several courses covering more advanced medical topics, such as the free Stanford Mini Med School, topics in endocrinology, brain and behavior, physiology, global health and genomics.
Courses Free Online Courses Stanford Online Free Courses Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you. Health & Medicine Education Engineering Arts & Humanities Browse All
Leading Leading Health Care Improvements – Open University – This free online health class will help you to investigate changes in your local medical practice and to better develop leadership skills as they relate to innovation, policy and improvement of services.
Johns Johns Hopkins University provides a free online course called Health Information Technology Standards and Systems Interoperability. Students are able to download all materials for free which includes slideshow presentations accompanied by MP3s, a list of readings, and a syllabus.
Online Online general medical prerequisites courses are available for free by top universities, including Johns Hopkins University, Open University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. These course can be accessed at any time and explore Free Online Medical Technology Courses from Top Universities
Massachusetts Free Medical Pathology Courses. Free medical pathology courses are offered at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Tufts University. Course topics include musculoskeletal pathophysiology and histology. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. MIT offers courses for free online through its OpenCourseWare platform.
Learning Courses are led by Harvard Medical School faculty, working in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of experts in biomedical visualization, assessment, and the science of learning to create a unique learning experience that will stay with you. These are the same online courses taken by incoming Harvard Medical School students (including
Health Harvard University offers two free online public health courses for students who want to build on their knowledge or start gaining an understanding of a specific topic. The intermediate course focuses on global health as it applies to quality and safety. The beginner course focuses on the effects of climate change on human health and populations.
Office Online Medical Office Manager School Healthcare. Courses Details: A. Becoming a Healthcare Office Manager typically requires a HS diploma or equivalent and formal training through an accredited institution can also be helpful when seeking employment in this field, courses typically cover topics … certified medical office manager training › Verified 4 days ago