Courses 1. Assessment Courses. These courses intend to help both you and your potential students assess (test) their skills. This course type can also be used as a powerful Lead Magnet to gather students’ emails early on the process.
2. Presell Courses. Presell courses serve as a storefront of an upcoming course. They can rapidly validate a course idea and start building an email list of your potential students before officially releasing a course.
3. Orientation Courses. An orientation course provides an overview of all the courses you offer. If you are offering many courses in your Academy, create an orientation course to build student engagement and interest with the course contents and let them get acquainted with the goals of your Academy.
4. Μini-courses. Mini-courses are short to consume summaries (teasers) of a full-sized course. Like presell and orientation courses, they serve as teasers that make students enroll in a course.
5. Live courses. This course type includes mostly scheduled live sessions. You can frame your live meetings with many different types of material, also: Quizzes, gamification, discussions in the discussion forum, transcripts of the live sessions, downloadable files (PDF) of your presentations.
6. Demonstrations/Workshops. Demonstration courses consist of a series of videos where an instructor demonstrates specific skills to students online. Workshop courses usually fall in arts & crafts, painting, sewing, fitness, content creation, anything that shows the instructor demonstrating something new that students try to imitate through observation.
7. Professional training courses. Professional training courses serve in building knowledge, skills, and competence in a group of individuals or a team. Companies are used to promote job quality, efficiency, and effectiveness while also motivating employees to make a formal commitment to growing with the institution and being more productive.
8. The X days challenge courses. Through an X Days Challenge course, an instructor attempts to guide the student through daily or weekly small achievements to higher achievements at the end of the course.
9. Certification courses. Certification courses offer a certificate that guarantees the skills a student has obtained in the course. Certificates serve the external validation of knowledge and require students to pass a final exam to get it.
10. Spotlight/Niche Topic Courses. Niche topics are created to teach particular skills like mini-courses. The difference between those two-course categories is that spotlight courses are oriented to a specific skill.
Course 1. This section will serve as a guide for the students on the textbooks and other educational materials during the entirety of the course. Listed below is an example of a course outline. Course Code: ENGL 105 Course Title: The Dynamic World of Neil Gaiman Course Description: Neil Gaiman is an English author of short fiction, novels, comic books and gr
Marketing When you search for the free online courses with certificates, you may look for basic free it certifications courses: Become an Android Developer from Scratch, Google Analytics Certification, Machine Learning, Content Marketing Certification course, Learn Online Marketing – Free Online Classes From Google, SQL Database Fundamentals and many
Online Yoga. Rachel teaches online courses on the transformative power of yoga for backcare and scoliosis. Rachel Jesien. Nutrition. Susan is a dietitian and an owner of a thriving coaching business. After many years of experience, she has transformed most frequently asked questions into online courses. Susan Watson, RD.
Rarely The course content will help you develop the big picture and learn the principles necessary to understand plant health in a world dominated by humans. Although rarely discussed in university classes, a basic understanding of food and fiber production is a valuable component of your college education.
Sample Sample Online Course. View the infographic PDF accessible version. (For the best viewing experience, please use Google Chrome or Firefox.) Note: Selected sample does not reflect the full requirements of an online course. Visit the Sample Online Course.
Build Resources/Guides/ Guide. How to build awesome online course content (with examples) Now that you’re equipped with inspiration, an idea, and a firm grasp of the best content types to build your online course, the fourth chapter of this guide takes you from concept to development with detailed how-to instructions for creating your materials.
Training Build professional training courses using beautifully designed templates. Choose from a vast library of beautifully crafted online training templates to create highly engaging courses. These templates are built using the latest trends in aesthetic design and typography. Give your course a personalized touch by adding your brand logos and images.
Canvas In addition, we have provided links to all of your necessary resources. Try the American Freedom sample course to see how our Canvas system works! If you have any questions, please call us at (800
Usage : This 8-week Adult Basic Education Math course is designed to reinforce addition, subtraction, and estimation competencies, simple decimals and fractions are also introduced during the course. Mathematical lessons reflect real-life situations and usage in which sound knowledge of vocabulary, critical thinking, and mathematical concepts are needed.
Sample Sample Course Content Step-by-Step Organization. Each course is organized so that you always know what to do next. The overview box is visible on every page within the course, allowing you to see your progress at a glance. You will be able to revisit any previous step while you are enrolled in the course.
Example Example 3: Compressed Summer Course Template. Nathan Hall, a faculty member at Douglas College in Vancouver, British Columbia, recently posted on Twitter about his module structure for his 4 week summer course. His course “meets” 3 hours a day and 4 days a week with a mix of asynchronous and synchronous activities.
Online These days online communities have become extremely popular among a wide variety of businesses, including online course creators, membership site owners, SAAS brands, etc.. For instance, online course/membership creators use online communities to improve learning and engagement in their programs. Similarly, many businesses use free online …
Functions Outline of Course Content. What We Will Cover. This course gives training on the functions which are specific to the <Responsibility Name> responsibility. What We Will Not Cover. Training is application-oriented, aimed at teaching those functions which you will use most frequently in the performance of your job.
Training See examples of Rise courses at work. Explore sample sales enablement training, onboarding courses, field guides, product training, educational content, and soft skills training. And add these online training demos to your Rise account to share them with your employees.
Their Kyriaki is a Content Creator for the LearnWorlds team writing about marketing and e-learning, helping course creators on their journey to create, market, and sell their online courses. Equipped with a degree in Career Guidance, she has a strong background in education management and career success.
Create new content, upload something you already have, or add content from external sources or from another course. Create: Add learning modules, documents, links, folders, assignments, tests, discussions, and journals. A panel opens and you can choose the content type you want to add. Copy Content: Copy an entire course or select items from ...
To access your courses in ReggieNet, do the following:
How to add course content