Event Overview of Free Online Event Planning Courses There is a range of free online courses available to help develop your knowledge and understanding of event planning. If you're interested in this field, you can study for as little as eight hours in order to kick-start the learning process, or take longer courses if you would like a deeper understanding of event planning …
Event Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer a new collection of endorsed event planning courses online for free. Each free event management course is based on the same high-quality materials as our paid courses, and can be completed from anywhere in the world without a penny to pay. Our exclusive free online event planning courses are open to new and experienced …
Field The virtual space is growing with free online event planning courses that allow you to improve your skills every day. Not only is it booming, but the field is also large enough to encompass a wide variety of positions and events.
Offered 1. Event Marketing Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. Our favorite free online course in event planning is this offering from Eventbrite. Eventbrite is one of the leading ticketing platforms that allows users to create, share, and participate in a wide range of events worldwide.
2. Event Sponsorship Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. This second course offering from Eventbrite focuses on the skills needed to recruit and manage sponsors for your event.
3. Social Media for Special Events. Offered by Udemy. Best-Selling Author Eric Schwartzman presents this free and informative course on the Udemy learning platform.
4. The Guide to Modern Event Planning. Offered by Guidebook. This resource is not a class, but a free 31-page download, making it one of the best free online resources to teach yourself event planning.
5. Everything You Need to Learn How to Be an Event Planner. Offered by Event Planning Blueprint. While this excellent web page offered through Event Planning Blueprint is not an official course, the materials are comprehensive enough to be considered a trusted educational resource for those who want to learn the event planning industry.
6. Wedding Planner Bootcamp. Offered by Wedding Planning Institute. This free wedding planner boot camp is taught by Cho Phillips, the founder and CEO of Longevity.
7. Brand Marketing: Planning a Successful Event. Offered by Skillshare. Presented by technology entrepreneur Jeremy Andrews, this nine-lesson course on the Skillshare platform is designed to help students learn the best ways to plan an event based around a brand.
8. Tactfully Cancel or Postpone an Event. Offered by Skillshare. With many events being canceled in 2020 due to COVID 19, it has become more critical than ever to discover the right way to go about the process of postponement or outright cancellation, but how?
9. Training for Change: Facilitating Online Meetings and Events. Offered by Training for Change. With so many meetings, events, and work functions migrating to online and remote only, the need for event planners who can facilitate these activities has arisen.
10. Event Planning Foundations. Offered by LinkedIn Learning. Few students know that if they already have a premium LinkedIn account, they can access over 16,000 courses on the platform at no cost.
11. Coursera. Coursera is one of the top online learning websites.
12. Udacity. With a mission to power careers through tech education, Udacity is one of the best online learning platforms to pursue a free online course in the USA.
15. Pick a Target Audience.
16. Pick a Platform For Your Community.
17. Start Conversations Around What the Community Wants to Learn.
18. Create Sessions Around the Topics They Want To Learn.
19. Reward Activity in the Community.
20. Involve the Community in Your Sessions.
21. Package Recorded Sessions Into A Course.
22. Increase the proficiency of event professionals
23. Elevate industry standards and practices
24. Establish the level of knowledge and performance necessary for certification
25. Promote the advancement of the special events industry
26. Advance the careers of practitioners
Event Event Planning Courses Online Free Free Event Management . Courses Details: Event Planning Courses Online Free. Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer a new collection of endorsed event planning courses online for free.Each free event management course is based on the same high-quality materials as our paid courses, and can be completed from anywhere …
Event Free Event Planning Course I sat down with Owen Hemsath during his Small Business Success Summit to talk about how to plan an event that’s successful. This training helps you determine whether or not event planning is right for you before you spend money on an event planning course.
Event Register today and create your free Cvent account for hands-on experience for 90 days. Become a Certified Event Planner Success Story Once you’ve completed your training, boost your resume and showcase your event tech skills by becoming Cvent certified. Join the thousands of event marketers and event professionals who are getting certified today.
Event Stress-Free Event Planning - An Event Planning Training Course Pryor Learning FREE 1-HOUR EVENT, March 10, noon CST. Practicing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with Intention: Five steps to develop a comprehensive and effective DEI program. REGISTER NOW Stress-Free Event Planning
Event Free Event Planning Webinars Browse our library and tap into the knowledge base behind our most successful events. Why Your Next Hybrid Event Isn’t In A Ballroom Webinar. March 15, 2021. Convert Your In-Person Event Into A Virtual Event. March 31, 2020. Virtual Event/Life Balance Webinar.
Event Event Management Courses and Certifications Online. Thousands of innovative event creators from top companies have relied on these online event management courses to stay a step ahead of the competition. Sign up for one of these free, online event planning courses to get certified in the skills you need to grow your event — and your career.
Event Event Planning Classes Online Free - Make Your Business Real Event planning classes online FREE: Making Your Business Real The FREE Event Biz module guides you through 7 precise steps to set the fundamentals of your own wedding and events planning business within 7 days. No previous knowledge or experience needed.
Event Overview of Free Online Event Planning Certifications. While obtaining event planning certification online for free is not possible, students can make use of many courses and resources that provide an introduction to the field. Working in event planning or management requires a diverse skillset, depending upon what type of events are the focus.
Customers With Bitrix24 online event planning, you can finally stop being anxious and dedicate your energy to matters at hand. Schedule appointments, assign tasks, administer projects, make assessments of the results, communicate with team and customers alike within one framework with all the necessary instruments available in one click.
Events Evolve your total events program Free Virtual and Hybrid Events Training Virtual and hybrid events are the future of your total event and digital marketing programs. Learn how to power your events with Cvent, extend your reach, and measure your success. Normally up to $395 value each, take these courses for free for a limited time. Register now
Students Meaningful Events: How to Make Corporate, Wedding, or Life Events Memorable. Hanna Ashcraft. 1h 17m. 102 students. From Idea to Celebration: Beginner’s Guide to Planning your own Small Event. Liezel Short. 60m. 613 students. …
Event 1. Event Planning Foundations. This best event planning course was developed by Lynda and is offered on LinkedIn. It is a beginner course. Event planning is all about bringing people together.
2. Event Management. This free event planning course is offered by Oxford Home Study Centre. This is a short course. It provides an overview of key event planning concepts.
3. Event Planning: Where to Start. Skillshare offers this beginner event planning course as part of their premium membership. The course is designed for new event planners that need guidance on how to get started.
4. Certificate in Event Management. One of the best online event planning schools is the International Institute of Event Management. They offer this certificate course.
5. Private Event Planning Course. This private event planning course is offered by QC Event School. The course is designed for beginners with no experience in event planning.
6. Online Event Planning Course. This event planning course is offered by the New York Institute of Art and Design. This beginner course is designed to help you gain skills needed to be a professional event planner.
7. Master’s Certificate in Event Management. This advanced certificate course is provided by the International Institute of Event management. It is designed for experienced event planners.
8. Event and Wedding Planning. QC Event School is one of the most recognized event planning schools in the world. This event and wedding planning course is one of their most popular.
9. Diploma in Hospitality Operations. This diploma is offered by the International School of Hospitality. The focus is on the hospitality industry as a whole.
10. Event Planning Certificate. This certificate is from Emory University. It is for people with no event planning experience. The focus of this program is on the skills needed to plan events.
Event planner courses should align with the career area the student wishes to enter, such as wedding planning. There are many kinds of event planner courses available online and at higher learning institutions, offering something to fit everyone’s schedules and goals. The trick is discovering which courses are right for you.
Which Platforms Are The Best For Free Online Courses In The USA?
Where Do I Start?
The CSEP program is developed to: