Time What are the Websites that offer Event Planning Courses Online Free? Here are most profitable website to find online event planning courses: …
Understanding There is a range of free online courses available to help develop your knowledge and understanding of event planning. If you're interested in this field, you can study for as little as eight hours in order to kick-start the learning process, or take longer courses if you would like a deeper understanding of event planning and related areas.
Event Career Path Free online event planning courses that OHSC offers contain the same high quality teachings as our paid courses. This free event management course has been designed specifically with distance learning in mind, providing an entry-level overview of both the industry and the profession.
Event Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer a new collection of endorsed event planning courses online for free.Each free event management course is based on the same high-quality materials as our paid courses, and can be completed from anywhere in …
Event Event Management Courses and Certifications Online. Thousands of innovative event creators from top companies have relied on these online event management courses to stay a step ahead of the competition. Sign up for one of these free, online event planning courses to get certified in the skills you need to grow your event — and your career.1. Increase the proficiency of event professionals
2. Elevate industry standards and practices
3. Establish the level of knowledge and performance necessary for certification
4. Promote the advancement of the special events industry
5. Advance the careers of practitioners
6. Angela Hatem planned events like fireworks shows, A-list concerts, and block parties for 20 years.
7. She’s dealt with everything from missing children and angry celebrities to damaged art in a museum.
8. Despite the challenges, she says the job was a lot of fun and she gained many skills and contacts.
Offered 1. Event Marketing Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. Our favorite free online course in event planning is this offering from Eventbrite. Eventbrite is one of the leading ticketing platforms that allows users to create, share, and participate in a wide range of events worldwide.
2. Event Sponsorship Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. This second course offering from Eventbrite focuses on the skills needed to recruit and manage sponsors for your event.
3. Social Media for Special Events. Offered by Udemy. Best-Selling Author Eric Schwartzman presents this free and informative course on the Udemy learning platform.
4. The Guide to Modern Event Planning. Offered by Guidebook. This resource is not a class, but a free 31-page download, making it one of the best free online resources to teach yourself event planning.
5. Everything You Need to Learn How to Be an Event Planner. Offered by Event Planning Blueprint. While this excellent web page offered through Event Planning Blueprint is not an official course, the materials are comprehensive enough to be considered a trusted educational resource for those who want to learn the event planning industry.
6. Wedding Planner Bootcamp. Offered by Wedding Planning Institute. This free wedding planner boot camp is taught by Cho Phillips, the founder and CEO of Longevity.
7. Brand Marketing: Planning a Successful Event. Offered by Skillshare. Presented by technology entrepreneur Jeremy Andrews, this nine-lesson course on the Skillshare platform is designed to help students learn the best ways to plan an event based around a brand.
8. Tactfully Cancel or Postpone an Event. Offered by Skillshare. With many events being canceled in 2020 due to COVID 19, it has become more critical than ever to discover the right way to go about the process of postponement or outright cancellation, but how?
9. Training for Change: Facilitating Online Meetings and Events. Offered by Training for Change. With so many meetings, events, and work functions migrating to online and remote only, the need for event planners who can facilitate these activities has arisen.
10. Event Planning Foundations. Offered by LinkedIn Learning. Few students know that if they already have a premium LinkedIn account, they can access over 16,000 courses on the platform at no cost.
Training You can access all of our training programs online, including: NEW v irtual and hybrid events training course s to help build your virtual events with Cvent technology. Foundations of Event Technology to learn the basics of the Cvent platform. Live and on-demand product training webinars for a deeper dive on features and topics.
Event Free Event Planning Course I sat down with Owen Hemsath during his Small Business Success Summit to talk about how to plan an event that’s successful. This training helps you determine whether or not event planning is right for you before you spend money on an event planning course.
Course In this free online event management course, you will learn about the different aspects of the Event Planning business. Publisher: One Education In this free online course, you will study all areas of event planning as a business, including invitations, decorating, marketing, catering, waste disposal and security.Rating: 4/5(515)
Students Meaningful Events: How to Make Corporate, Wedding, or Life Events Memorable. Hanna Ashcraft. 1h 17m. 102 students. From Idea to Celebration: Beginner’s Guide to Planning your own Small Event. Liezel Short. 60m. 613 students. …
Event The virtual space thrives with free event planning courses for you to level up your proficiency every day. We’ve collected the web-sourc es, accredited event planning courses, you can attend to if you want to grow in your role. Free courses Coursera https://www.coursera.org The famous platform that collects wisdom from various world …
Event 1. Event Planning: Where To Start (SkillShare) First on my list is a fantastic event planning course that covers it all! It takes students through all the steps of a general event from the planning stage to execution.
2. Marketing For Events: How To Create Sell Out Events (Skillshare) Next up on my list is another standout course hosted on Skillshare that is just over 1 hour long and goes into great detail on the marketing side of promoting an event.
3. Event Planning Foundations (Lynda / LinkedIn Learning) Next on my list of best online event planning courses is a great pick taught by Valerie Berry that is hosted on Lynda.com (now LinkedIn Learning) that has been taken by over 60,000 students!
4. Event Planning, Marketing & Management Course (Udemy) Next up is a comprehensive online event planning course that is delivered by Alex Genadinik. This class already boasts more than 5,000 students and it is one of the best-selling courses on Udemy.
5. The Ultimate Guide to Successful Event Planning (Udemy) This budget-friendly Udemy course focuses on clients and their role in any event planning business.
6. Online Class: Event Planning 101 (UniversialClass) Up next on my list is a comprehensive course that also offers a certificate of completion with a unique serial number attributed to each student.
7. Certificate Program in Event Management (IEM) At $445, this course is one of the most comprehensive (and expensive) on this list. Run by the International Institute for Event Management, this class uses the same self-paced programming seen on most other similar courses.
8. Event School Online Event Courses (QCevents) There are 4 professional event planning courses on offer at QC Event School. Instead of teaching various types of event planning together, it separates corporate, private, and wedding classes.
9. Learn How To Plan a Great Event (Udemy) Packed with learning materials, the course has a length of 4 hours, on-demand, similar to most other Udemy courses.
10. Writing An Event Marketing Plan (LinkedIn Learning) Writing everything down is a must for proper event planning. This 30-minute course teaches students how to lay down the marketing foundations of an event.
Event Free Course This free online event management course is a valuable foundation for anyone who wishes to work in the event planning industry. Whether you want to work for a company or start your own business, this course for event planner provides you with the knowledge to make an informed decision about a career in event planning. 441 People Learned
Event Free online event planning courses that OHSC offers contain the same high quality teachings as our paid courses. This free event management course has been designed specifically with distance learning in mind, providing an entry-level overview of both the …
Event At the free event planning courses online, you will learn the main concepts of event planning. You will discover what event planning actually is and what an event planner does. To become an event planner, you need to be self-organized, have creative thinking, time management, and communication skills.
Event Event Planning Course Overview This online event planning course will help you master the art of event planning. Throughout the course, you will gain the skills needed to succeed as a professional event planner. Learn how to plan various meetings, parties, fundraisers, retreats, conferences and more.
The CSEP program is developed to:
While there is no license requirement to become an event planner, it’s probably in your best interest to obtain a Certified Special Events Professional, or CSEP. According to the International Special Events Society, the CSEP is "the hallmark of professional achievement in the special events industry."
Party planners need to have strong communication skills and be able to work with anyone. You’ll also need to be incredibly organized and have a sharp eye for detail. And don’t forget — because you’ll be running your own business, you’ll have to understand basic business skills like financial management and leadership.