Training 1. Safety in the workplace course. For the productivity of every company, it is necessary to have a work environment that motivates and encourages employees to identify unsafe behavior if it exists, but also to see opportunities to improve working conditions.
2. Let’s Kick COVID-19! course. This training module topic is ” Let’s Kick COVID-19! “, with the primary goal of raising awareness about establishing safe practices in the workplace and the important role of occupational safety and health practices.
3. Discrimination in the Workplace course. Discrimination in the workplace is usually accompanied by a series of insults on a personal or professional level by a superior or immediate superior, and often by persons with whom the worker regularly comes into contact in the performance of their duties.
4. Dealing with Performance Issues. The first step in any effort to improve employees’ performance is counseling or coaching. Counseling or coaching is part of the day-to-day interaction between the supervisor and the employee who reports to them, or the professional and legal manager.
5. Giving Clear Work Priorities Course. Although most of the courses on Coggno are payable, it offers a decent number of short informative videos as well.
6. Building a Team – The Elements of a Team. Innform is a neatly packed LMS platform, offering a bunch of pre-developed training modules. We must say the content is quite extensive and information-dense.
7. Business Continuity Management Course. The following LMS is offering corporate compliance training solutions. Even though their course catalog is narrow and specific, it covers problem areas that are ever-present in every corporation.
8. Conflict Resolution for Different Groups. ToolingU is not so much a learning management system, but software that produces manufacturing training classes.
9. Embracing the Learning Organization Model. 360Learning is easy-to-use software coming with a lot of quality content. The biggest disadvantage is that it’s high-costing, especially if you have a tight budget or just starting with the business.
10. Microsoft Computer Security and Privacy. Edjet is an e‑learning publishing platform with an unbeatable course selection. It can’t be fully regarded as an LMS, but it can sure function as a valuable add-on to your basic LMS solution.
Looking Find them for FREE on our site. Whether you are a trainer looking for ideas, a manager looking to develop your team, or person looking for self-development, you will find a wealth of valuable free training materials and resources on our site. Feel free to browse through our resources, activities, and articles to develop yourself or others.
Check Check out our free employee training resources for HR and learning professionals focusing on everything from soft skills to harassment training.
Training Create free employee training software sessions that trainees can access on their own devices. Employees can access the training sessions any time and complete them at their own pace. The Admin has the authority to review each trainee's responses and approve the completion of the employee training course. Your virtual training instructor
Through Access SF Learning The Department of Human Resources helps employees learn about City policies, procedures, expectations, and priorities through creation and dissemination of eLearning modules. These online trainings are free and available at any time for employees to access through SF Learning, the City’s learning management system.1. Employee Evaluation
2. Training Funds
4. Training Resources. A core value at Highline, the opportunities for advancing oneself through further education are abounding.
7. Guiding Principles.
8. Strategic Goals of Training and Development.
9. Learning-transfer Evaluation Model (LTEM) The first two levels (attendance and activity) do not provide enough data to determine effectiveness but do provide a foundation for each succeeding level.
10. Kaufman’s Five Levels of Evaluation.
11. The Success Case Method.
12. Choose a robust LMS. You want an LMS that can handle multiple file types, is capable of m-Learning when you are ready for it and is SCORM-compliant.
13. Get employee feedback. An online training program isn’t effective if employees don’t like the format or find it hard to use.
14. Keep tabs on the training.
Online Free Training Power is committed to providing individuals and companies valuable free and premium workplace training courses. All online. All on-demand.
Skills If that’s the case, here are 50 of the best (and free) professional development resources for employees: 1. Career development. Employees are always looking for ways to shape their skills
Security Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) Offers free online cybersecurity training Security Training, Education, and Professionalization Portal (STEPP) Provides access to a broad range of Security training, including several mandatory training courses which are not available on DoD AGILE. Click here for further details.
Courses Online Training Courses for Employees Coursera for … Courses Details: Our expert-curated Course Collections give your employees the proven edge they need to succeed. Move your business forward with the right skills Using a combination of market data, learner data, content expertise, and skill mapping models, we create collections of programs that are ready-to-go for …
Training Please select from the categories above or scroll through the lists of training courses announcements and training providers below. FedCenter-sponsored Courses. In conjunction with the USEPA, FedCenter is offering FREE, web-based, on-demand training courses for Federal employees.
Training To help you meet your training needs, BLR has created an award-winning online employee training program called TrainingToday. Some of the most popular courses include: Sexual Harassment Training for Employees and Supervisors Ethics Training for Employees and Supervisors Diversity Training Family and Medical Leave Act Training
Employers' Welcome to the Employers' Training Resource: Employers' Training Resource (ETR) is a department within the County of Kern which serves as the administrative arm of the Kern/Inyo/Mono Counties Workforce Development Board. Our goals include training the workforce for the needs of our local economy and providing assistance to businesses in the …
Employee Effective Online Learning Free employee training software may be suitable when you have nothing at stake, but for the creation and delivery of effective online learning courses that encourage employee cooperation by including narration, video, and …
Security As part of this mission, the agency’s CDSE training website has a multitude of free resources available to promote cybersecurity awareness, including: Case studies Job aids Security awareness games Security posters Security shorts Security training videos Toolkits Webinars 8. Mailfence Email security and privacy awareness course
Training and Development
What Strategies Can Help You Identify the Right Employee Training Metrics for Your Training Program?
When employees receive consistent training and upskilling, it fosters their creativity. The training programs help employees to be more independent and creative when they encounter challenges in their work. Although there are new training techniques emerging every day, several common training approaches have proven highly effective.