For Comptia.org Show details
1 hours agoSecurity Awareness Training for Employees. Minimal-risk employees are advocates for IT security – they understand and report security threats and breaches. How do we ensure all employees are minimal risk? Security awareness training. Watch the …
Category: Free cybersecurity training for employeesShow Details
With Usecure.io Show details
4 hours agoFree Bite-Sized Security Awareness Videos Raise employee security awareness with 5 bite-sized training videos. Access five engaging cyber security awareness videos packed with infosec, compliance and general security best practice.
Category: Cybersecurity training videos for employeesShow Details
During Nist.gov Show details
5 hours ago39 rows · Free access to 7,000+ expert-led video courses and more during the month …
And Staysafeonline.org Show details
1 hours agoDid you say free security awareness videos? Yes, that’s right. Adobe, National Cyber Security Alliance, and Speechless have partnered to bring you a series of security awareness videos. The plan is to release one video every other month starting November 2019. A total of eight videos will be released.. Why free? Adobe believes in empowering our customer s and our employees.
Free Free-onlinecourses.com Show details
5 hours agoFree And Low Cost Online Cybersecurity Learning Content NIST. Online Nist.gov Show details . 5 hours ago 39 rows · Free online cybersecurity training for federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government employees, federal contractors, and US military veterans.FedVTE Public Courses Free online training on topics such as supply chain risk management, reverse engineering, cloud
And Niccs.cisa.gov Show details
5 hours agoThe Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) provides FREE online cybersecurity training to federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government employees, federal contractors, US military veterans and the public.
And Businesstrainingmedia.com Show details
5 hours agoCybersecurity training videos for employees, supervisors and managers. Free previews & shipping. Video streaming, eLearning and DVDs . Cyber Security: Self-Defense in the Digital Age. Every employee with online access needs to know about safeguarding your systems, data and networks.
The Cyberaces.org Show details
6 hours agoFree. SANS Cyber Aces Online is an online course that teaches the core concepts needed to assess, and protect information security systems. The course was developed by SANS, the most trusted and the largest source for information security training and security certification in the world. The course is an engaging, self-paced, easy to use
That Mytechdecisions.com Show details
6 hours agoWatch: 9 Cyber Security Training Videos That Aren’t Boring. U.K.-based publication IT Governance Blog contends that when most employees compromise IT security it’s an uninformed mistake. It cites the U.K.’s Cyber security breaches survey from 2017, showing that reveals that 72 percent of reported cases of cyber security breaches occur
The Ecpi.edu Show details
2 hours ago1. Ellen never disappoints when it comes to delivering content in the best and most hilarious way. This video is no different. She starts with a ridiculous infomercial about a terrible way of saving passwords and then creates her own products that are equally ridiculous to drive home the point.
2. Jimmy Kimmel takes to the streets to see how willing people are to share their internet passwords. As it turns out, people share them rather willingly.
3. In this hilarious, super low-budget training video for new employees, animated personifications of cyber threats show what happens when you fall victim to cyber-attacks.
4. In this over-the-top video, Sloppy Scam Alert shows its viewers how to Recognize an Internet Scam. They award points to the sloppy scam email nominee for every typical sloppy scam element of the email.
5. In this old-time video, black and white characters show viewers how to be a more thoughtful and digitally safe citizen. Billy doesn't perform his software updates, making him vulnerable to cyber criminals.
6. This video is quite a bit longer than the others, but is a great representation of the Duhs of Security. It uses a host of odd characters and real-life scenarios of how hackers can access your personal information.
7. Buzz Feed presents a hilarious video portraying how easy (and creepy) it is to know just about anything about a person. The Buzz Feed team sets up a prank showing how simple it is for someone to know personal details about you from your social media sites.
8. In this second Comodo, PC and Mac are pitted against each other to debunk the myth that Macs never get viruses. Even Apple users should do what they can to protect themselves against hackers and malware.
9. Learning about internet security in the form of a sitcom is made possible by Vimeo in this hilarious group of short films called Mulberry. The series covers topics such as passwords, phishing, email security, and safe browsing.
10. In this awesome animated ad for Panda Security, personified malware blobs represent the most common threats to computer systems. As they attack the computer, the ad shows exactly what will happen when certain threats invade computer systems.
You Youtube.com Show details
3 hours agoSole credit for production goes to http://www.roundtabletechnology.com/With this video you can start with no awareness and by the end you will know some of t
And Cisa.gov Show details
3 hours agoTraining is essential to preparing the cybersecurity workforce of tomorrow, and for keeping current cybersecurity workers up-to-date on skills and evolving threats. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is committed to providing the nation with access to cybersecurity training and workforce development efforts to develop a more resilient and capable cyber nation.
Start Wizer-training.com Show details
1 hours agoStart training your team now using the free version and upgrade if you ever need advanced training. What Do I Get For FREE? Wizer Platform. Video Training Start with teaching employees how to avoid being tricked by cyber criminals. Get advice and insights from cyber security …
And Securityscorecard.com Show details
Just Now1. Cofense sample lesson. Cofense is a company providing solutions for phishing awareness, detection, response, and intelligence. The company offers a downloadable free course focused on safe web surfing, securing websites, and avoiding malicious sites and links.
2. CompTIA security awareness training. CompTIA, a technology trade association, has a whole webpage dedicated to various security awareness training topics.
3. Cyber Explore: The Fundamental of Cyber. Created by The National Counterintelligence and Security Center, Cyber Explore - The Fundamentals is a set of three free modules that give an overview that includes identifying computer components, recognizing attack methodologies, and choosing security protections.
4. Department of Health and Human Services security awareness training. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the regulator in charge of enforcing one of the most stringent data privacy laws, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
5. Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Exchange. The DoD Cyber Exchange offers seven online courses and thirteen aids to help organizations looking for free training modules.
6. Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) Created by the US Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), FedVTE offers six hours of free online courses with downloadable lesson PDFs.
7. Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (CDSE) The CDSE is a federal agency whose mission is to secure the United States government’s workforce, ensure contractor integrity, and protect technologies, services, and supply chains.
8. Mailfence Email security and privacy awareness course. Mailfence, a service providing end-to-end encrypted email, has a free content-based security and privacy awareness course.
9. SANS Security awareness work-from-home deployment kit. Established in 1989, SANS Institute is one of the cybersecurity industry’s most respected certification organizations.
10. Wizer security awareness simply explained. The security training platform, Wizer, has free and paid subscription options. The free version includes the following
And Ncsc.gov.uk Show details
6 hours agoNCSC's cyber security training for staff now available. The NCSC’s e-learning package 'Top Tips For Staff' can be completed online, or built into your own training platform. The NCSC's recent work with small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs), charities, and the legal and accountancy sectors, has highlighted a key issue for those
Can Training.advisera.com Show details
6 hours agoCYBERSECURITY TOPICS. Cyber threats are not only IT-related problems anymore. Since almost every employee in a company is doing part of the job online (through emails, social media, etc.), employees who are unaware of the risks can easily invite a cyber-attack which can cost a company a lot of money.
Our Awarego.com Show details
1 hours agoOur catalog of training subjects. We provide training materials in the form of short and inspiring security awareness videos that help you inform your employees of possible dangers. Our content is ready to deploy on your intranet or internal learning software. For small and medium sized businesses we also provide a simple, hosted learning
The Linkedin.com Show details
7 hours agoThis video is part 3 of the GDPR employee awareness training. It was developed for the everyday employee and is meant to be high level. The first two …
Category: Training CoursesShow Details
And Darkcubed.com Show details
5 hours agoCyber Readiness Institute - The Cyber Readiness Program is a practical, step-by-step guide to help small and medium-sized businesses become cyber ready.It's completely free and requires as little as an hour a week to complete. NICCS Education and Training Catalog - The NICCS Education and Training Catalog is a central location where cybersecurity professionals across the nation can find over
Cofense Cofense.com Show details
2 hours agoTo complete your online security awareness training program, request a free demo of Cofense PhishMe, our award-winning software for conditioning employees to be resilient against phishing threats. Used by more than 1000 businesses worldwide, including 50 Fortune 100 companies, Cofense PhishMe has reduced the threat of advanced cyber-attacks by
And Cisa.gov Show details
4 hours agoThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future. One way we accomplish this goal is by providing a robust offering of Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Training opportunities
Category: Training CoursesShow Details
Your Youtube.com Show details
3 hours agoProtecting your company begins with ensuring your employees are prepared to assist in keeping your environment safe. This will involve putting best practices
Remote Microsoft.com Show details
7 hours agoOur Cybersecurity Awareness Kit now makes available a subset of this user-training material relevant to COVID-19 scenarios to aid security professionals tasked with training their newly remote workforces. The kit includes videos, interactive courses, posters, and infographics like the one below. You can use these materials to train your remote
And Nist.gov Show details
2 hours agoCybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) “ Cybersecurity for Small Business: The Fundamentals ” – a set of training slides and speaker notes to help small business owners educate themselves and their employees about cybersecurity best practices and resources. National Institute of Standards and Technology. Cyber Readiness
Category: Training CoursesShow Details
The Efrontlearning.com Show details
Just NowYour employees need online cybersecurity training to protect themselves and the company against cyber attacks. By making employees aware of security threats, how they might present, and what procedures to follow when a threat is identified, you’re strengthening the most vulnerable links in the chain. So, phishers are more likely to move on to
The Cyberbit.com Show details
7 hours ago1. Cybrary.it. Cybrary launched in 2015 with the goal of providing the opportunity to learn cybersecurity skills online by anyone, anywhere. Cybrary is a growing community that provides open source collaboration to improve cyber security training and educational opportunities – for free.
2. Open Security Training. Though the design is simple, OpenSecurityTraining.info is one of the most comprehensive, professional and robust online cyber training directories out there, dedicated to sharing training material for computer security classes on any topic.
3. ICS-CERT Virtual Learning Portal. Every enterprise has an industrial control system (ICS) – either at the heart of their business, or as supporting infrastructures.
4. Open Cyber Challenge Platform. The Open Cyber Challenge Platform (OCCP) is a free, configurable, open-source virtualization platform for cyber security educators and challenge event coordinators.
5. Cyberbit. Cyberbit addresses the gap in skills and lack of experience common among cybersecurity professionals by providing hands-on training using a combination of Cyber Labs and simulated cyberattacks.
Your Vyond.com Show details
Just NowWatching a video is a simple task to complete, so consider asking every employee who violates your cybersecurity policies to watch your training video. Create a quiz to test employees’ knowledge . Checking employees’ understanding of cybersecurity is a critical measure for avoiding future data breaches caused by these colleagues.
Online Mimecast.com Show details
8 hours agoOnline security awareness training: Mimecast's approach To enable more effective security awareness training for employees, Mimecast offers a program that is based on three priorities:. Making content engaging. Mimecast online security awareness training videos are massively engaging.
And Knowbe4.com Show details
4 hours agoWe Have More Than 1,000 Employees. As a large enterprise, managing a security awareness training program is challenging: buy-in from management and employees, measuring effectiveness and ROI, user management, and that’s just for starters. Let’s deploy a …
Cyber Mimecast.com Show details
1 hours agoComponents of Mimecast cyber security awareness training for employees. Mimecast provides a comprehensive approach to cyber security awareness training for employees. Our program includes: Highly engaging, video-based training modules. Each module is less than five minutes and provides employees with a clear understanding of the threat, best
The Livingsecurity.com Show details
4 hours ago1. Keep Tradition Secure. The game is part of a series of games developed by Texas A&M Information Technology with the aim of promoting the National Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
2. Cyber Awareness Challenge. This game plays on the idea of going back to the future when a 2030 message is announced as an urgent warning of past security incidents that are seriously affecting life in the future.
3. Targeted Attack: The Game. In this game a video is presented to the user where he can choose the strategy, the way forward and a defined budget. The idea is to transform the user into a CIO at Fugle, Inc.
4. Zero Threat. Having the network under constant threat is an experience that no one wants to have. This game carries simulated risks such as malicious websites, infected devices, breaches, phishing emails, social engineering and other common attacks.
5. CyberEscape Online. Online team-based training on cybersecurity that creates an engaging gamified experience for all levels of employees. CyberEscape Online is an opportunity to get your team connected and engaged with security while having fun together!
6. Cybersecurity Lab. In this game the user is challenged to lead cybersecurity as the CTO of a social networking startup (options include simulated fictional media "Einstagram", "SnapCat", "WattsAmp" and "Phasebook") against increasingly gradual attacks The idea is that the user reinforces the defenses to ward off attacks in diverse challenges that involve breaking password, code and confidential information.
7. Cyber Escape Room. Escape rooms are already considered one of the great innovations in entertainment today, amusing adults and children. Now imagine what it can do when it is themed in cyber security?
8. Hot Spot - Hunt for the Violations! Time is running out and in this simulation of habitual violations in a work environment the user is challenged to identify and eliminate them before time runs out.
9. Security Feud. Security Feud is a Free, interactive Family Feud Style Game (PPT). Seven rounds. Easy to schedule, recurring fun game. Do you ever feel like large-scale security awareness solutions are a little unwieldy?!
10. Craft a Phish. Do you want to know your level of knowledge about common phishing traps on the internet? So you have to click on this quiz game from Living Security about phishing with real screens of current ongoing threats on the internet that often deceive us about what is real and what is someone trying to breach your security.
Recent Community.spiceworks.com Show details
6 hours agoSo, training employees on security best practices is a must. The problem is, organizations - especially small businesses - lack sufficient resources to provide even basic cybersecurity training. A recent survey found that more than 30% of people have never received any cyber training or education in their workplace.
Cyber Www2.ed.gov Show details
Just NowCyber Security is: “ Protection. of information systems . against. unauthorized. access to or . modification. of information, whether in storage, processing or transit, and against the . denial. of service to authorized users, including those measures necessary to detect, document, and counter such threats.” Cyber Security’s goal: Protect
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
And Gov.uk Show details
8 hours agoCyber Security e-learning for Procurement Professionals The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) helped develop this free online course which shows how employees and organisations
Your Eset.com Show details
6 hours agoLearn techniques that will protect your company, and your personal privacy. Share easily with employees and colleagues. Choose from 11 cybersecurity topics in 5 main categories. Enjoy interactive video content. You can start training immediately after filling out the form. Thanks for registering. You’ll soon receive an email from us with more
The Esecurityplanet.com Show details
4 hours agoEmployee cybersecurity training has come a long way in the last few years. Back in the day, security training was largely reserved for IT security specialists and then extended to include IT
And Resources.infosecinstitute.com Show details
The Zeguro.com Show details
7 hours ago1. Implement a Security Awareness and Training Program. Organization: Center for Internet Security (CIS) Twitter: @CISecurity. The Center for Internet Security (CIS) offers 20 “controls” so that organizations can better classify themselves and improve their security.
2. Cyber Storm. Organization: CISA. Twitter: @CISAgov. According to the Department of Homeland Security's website, Cyber Storm “provides the framework for the most extensive government-sponsored cybersecurity exercise of its kind.”
3. NCSAM Cybersecurity Trivia Game. Organization: CISA. Twitter: @CISAgov. One of the best ways to train a team is through gamification. The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS)put together a trivia game to test your employees' cybersecurity knowledge and engage with them.
4. End User Awareness. Organization: Cybrary. Twitter: @cybraryIT. Cybrary offers a vast number of courses from beginner to advanced. The “End User Awareness” course is an introductory look into cybersecurity.
5. National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) Cyber Training Series. Organization: DNI NCSC. Twitter: @ODNIgov. This resource from the NCSC under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence provides three courses designed to raise cyber awareness.
6. Fundamentals of Cyber Risk Management Course. Organization: FedVTE. Twitter: @CISAgov. This FedVTE course is a high-velocity, 6-hour introduction into the fundamentals of cyber risk management.
7. IS-0906: Workplace Security Awareness. Organization: FEMA. Twitter: @FEMA. This course designed by FEMA provides guidance on how to improve workplace security awareness and covers how to identify potential security risks, measures for improving security, and actions your organization can take to respond to security incidents.
8. Cybersecurity for Small Business. Organization: FTC. Twitter: @FTC. The FTC has put together a number of learning materials on their website to help SMB owners learn the basics for protecting their businesses from cyber attacks.
9. FTC's Cybersecurity Quizzes. Organization: FTC. Twitter: @FTC. There are cybersecurity quizzes to go along with many of the training modules on the FTC website.
10. Introduction to Cyber Security. Organization: Future Learn. Twitter: @FutureLearn. This introduction to the world of cybersecurity is an 8-week course designed to help users understand online security and how to protect their digital lives.
The Travelers.com Show details
4 hours ago
And Hhs.gov Show details
6 hours agoThe Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) must ensure that 100 percent of Department employees and contractors receive annual Information Security awareness training and role-based training in compliance with OMB A-130, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (Draft) Special Publication (SP) 800-16 Rev.1.
For Dhs.gov Show details
5 hours agoFEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP), located in Anniston, Alabama, is the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS)'s only federally chartered Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) training center. Centers for Public Health Preparedness. Since 2000, schools of public health have played an essential role in reaching and
And Cias.utsa.edu Show details
7 hours agoTraining can be customized to meet the needs of the customer and is available in Attack Prevention has nearly 3,000 free network security whitepapers, videos, podcasts, and security tools. The SANS Institute New York State Office of Cyber Security and Critical Infrastructure Coordination
And Businessnewsdaily.com Show details
7 hours agoThese materials include a training video, plus a follow-up examination and answer key, designed to help companies and other organizations teach their employees about basic information security
And Training.fema.gov Show details
6 hours agoCOVID-19 Information for National Emergency Training Center Students. Note: effective July 28, 2021, all Federal employees, onsite contractors, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status or level of COVID transmission in your local area, are required to wear a mask inside all DHS workspaces and Federal buildings.
Category: Training CoursesShow Details
FedVTE Fedvte.usalearning.gov Show details
1 hours agoFedVTE Login Page. The Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) provides free online cybersecurity training to federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government employees, federal contractors, and US military veterans. Click here to view the FedVTE course catalog.
Category: Education Online CoursesShow Details
Each Thedefenceworks.com Show details
3 hours agoCompletely free. Get a live 1-on-1 demo of each of our services, including security awareness training, phishing simulation, and policy management — exploring each effective feature in detail. Bite-sized learning. With quick-fire, monthly modules, employees learn important everyday insights they can put straight into action — staying safe
The Ncsc.gov.uk Show details
1 hours agoThe training, Cyber Security for Small Organisations and Charities, guides businesses through the actions they should take in order to dramatically reduce the risk of the most common cyber attacks, such as ransomware and phishing. Cyber Security for Small Organisations and Charities has been designed so that any small organisation, regardless
Free Security Awareness Training includes everything you need to train your employees how to protect themselves against cybersecurity attacks, it is 100% free forever with over 20 free videos, quizzes, employee progress reports, and certificates. Phishing Staff Awareness E-Learning Course: Low cost phishing awareness training.
Enter employee cybersecurity training, also known as Security Awareness Computer-Based Training. Security awareness training done right can greatly reduce the risk that an employee will click on a malicious link or file and can also give you a way to effectively measure and improve employee responses to potential cybersecurity threats.
June 17, 2021 Employee cybersecurity training has come a long way in the last few years. Back in the day, security training was largely reserved for IT security specialists and then extended to include IT personnel in general.
As IT directors try to mitigate human errors that create IT security risks, one tactic is showing cyber security training videos that will hold employees’ attention. There is a reason why many IT directors turn to funny (or at least interesting) cyber security training videos to educate employees about IT security risks.