National Welcome to National Preparedness Online Course Catalog The National Preparedness online Course Catalog provides searchable, integrated information on courses provided or managed by FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP), Emergency Management Institute (EMI), and National Training and Education Division (NTED).
First 1. Environmental Health and Safety hosts open enrollment first aid and CPR/AED (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – automated external defibrillator) courses on a regular basis. Enroll through the CULear
2. Cornell University Emergency Medical Service (CUEMS) provides CPR/AED and first aid training upon request. Training can be requested by completing the form on their CPR/First Aid Classes web page.
3. Environmental Health and Safety hosts open enrollment first aid and CPR/AED (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – automated external defibrillator) courses on a regular basis. Enroll through the CULear
4. Cornell University Emergency Medical Service (CUEMS) provides CPR/AED and first aid training upon request. Training can be requested by completing the form on their CPR/First Aid Classes web page.
5. Watch this 2 minute video from CUEMS to learn Hands Only CPR.
6. The FEMA You Are the Help Until Help Arrives web siteprovides a 30 minute web based training video that outlines basic steps you can take to help someone in an emergency situation.
Preparedness Start Your FREE Course Emergency Preparedness Courses Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer the highest quality free emergency preparedness courses, now open for enrolment. This exclusive free emergency preparedness response course is 100% self-paced and 100% free of charge.
Threat Bomb Threat Preparedness and Response. Version: 3. The Bomb Threat Preparedness and Response course is an online independent study training. It uses interactive exercises and case histories of what actually happened during bombing incidents to…. More info.
Based FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute Independent Study Online Course - Many of FEMA’s emergency preparedness and management courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Take a look at the many training courses FEMA has to offer about how you can prepare yourself or family for what to do before, during and after a disaster.1. EHS 5300 – Fire Extinguisher
2. EHS 5330 – Fire Safety (web based training)
3. EHS 3995 – Flammable Liquid Safety (web based training)
4. Tornado. If you are in the path of a tornado, go into a tornado safe place.
5. Severe thunderstorm . If you have advanced notice that a severe storm is heading your way there are ways to be more prepared.
6. Earthquake . Practice the "Drop, Cover and Hold On" method, and learn to recognize safe places in each room at home and at school.
7. Hurricane .
8. Flooding .
9. Be aware of the wind chill. Dress appropriately and avoid staying in the cold too long.
10. Drink plenty of warm fluids or warm water but avoid caffeine and alcohol. Stay active to maintain body heat.
11. Take frequent breaks from the cold.
12. Get out of the cold immediately if the signals of hypothermia or frostbite appear.
FEMA's FEMA's Emergency Management Institute offers self-paced, free online training for public safety and emergency management. Many different courses are available with tests and certificates. FEMA – IS-100.C: Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS 100
Courses In-person, blended, and online courses. All Courses. Online Courses. Free Courses. Crisis Management and Emergency Preparedness. As the worlds struggles with COVID-19 show, crises challenge individuals and organizations to respond creatively to high-stakes and novel circumstances this course takes a managerial perspective on crisis
Health 1. SHEA/ CDC Outbreak Response Training Program http://ortp.shea-online.org/online-training/Externalfile_external Radiation Emergencies: Information for Clinicians https://emergency.cdc.gov/radiation/clinicians.asp Zika Resources Zika Zone: Trainings http://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/zikazone/ Zika Training for Healthcare Providers. https://www.cdc.gov/zika/hc-providers/training/training.html Ebola Resources All Ebola-related resources are available at: https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html Health Literacy Training for Public Health Professionals The goal of this course is to introduce participants to the fundamentals of health literacy and demonstrate the importance of health literacy within public health practice. This course will challenge you to think about the significance of health literacy in the work you do as a public health professional. The course also provides practical steps to apply the principles and strategies of health literacy in your daily activities. https://www.cdc.
Online Online Training Modules. Welcome to Disaster Training! Please feel free to take the courses listed on this page to see if becoming a disaster responder is something you would like to consider. Should you decide to affiliate with your local chapter, we have provided a printable certificate that you can submit to your chapter to receive credit.
Emergency 0.6 CEUs This online 6 hour Emergency Preparedness training meets the Licensing Maryland State Department of Education requirements for Emergency Preparedness for all home daycare centers and child care centers. Participants must complete and sign the Emergency Plan provided in this course after completing the online portion.
Courses The Emergency Management Institute (EMI) offers self-paced courses designed for people who have emergency management responsibilities and the general public. All are offered free-of-charge to those who qualify for enrollment. To get a complete listing of courses, view the list of active courses. Before contacting the Independent Study Office
Volunteers Get Started, it's Free! Join our community of professionals and volunteers working with leading emergency response agencies including: The Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation established DisasterReady.org to bring the most effective emergency response training resources to aid workers and volunteers - anywhere, anytime. All 100% free.
Preparedness Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer the highest quality free emergency preparedness courses, now open for enrolment.This exclusive free emergency preparedness response course is 100% self-paced and 100% free of charge. Study in your own time at a pace that suits your lifestyle, building the knowledge and skills needed to …
Health The CRLC provides free, online certificate training courses, webinars, and lectures designed for individuals working in health systems including, but not limited to: health care, public health,
Online Emergency Preparedness: Online Trainings Online Trainings.These courses are free and open to anyone in the United States. To access them Kansans should go to ks.train.org; all others go to the national www.train.org.If you are a first-time user, you will need to create a …
Courses Long time subscriber and patreon supporter. These step-by-step online courses will get you prepared for any emergency or disaster. Find the courses you’re interested in below and enroll today! [ld_course_list]
Emergency Just Now FEMA's Emergency Management Institute offers many online courses for you to learn more about emergency preparedness, mitigation, the emergency management system, and the disaster response process. All the course materials are available over the internet to all who are interested. Category: Training Courses Show more
Search CULearn using the keyword of “fire” or for these specific courses:
Teach your kids the various severe weather conditions
Take these steps to avoid frostbite and hypothermia:
There are, however, a number of emergency management associate degree programs available online supplied mostly by private, online education providers, although a very limited number of public community college online programs can also be found.