Financial Browse the latest free online business courses from Harvard University, including "Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Webinar: Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements" and "Public Leadership Credential."
Students Class Length. 2h 51m. 956 students. C-level Presentation Skills - Slide Writing for Consulting. Heinrich Rusche. 1h 56m. 135 students. Kings of Consulting: Tips to Create a Consulting Business From the Fortune 500's Secret Weapon. John Morris.
Business This free business course online is divided into four key topics, beginning with an exploration of the contemporary business environment and moving on to human resource management. Candidates also study the value and effects of performance management, a series of marketing fundamentals and additional related business matters.
Business List of Free Online Courses on Business Management 1. Decision Making in a Complex and Uncertain World 2. Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies 3. Financial Accounting Made Fun: Eliminating Your Fears 4. Global Business in Practice 5. Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health 6. Machine Learning for Data Science and Analytics 7.
Business Online courses on Coursera present you with both a broad knowledge of management consulting and the practical application of those concepts and skills. You can start with the basics of management consulting and move on to specific topics like developing a corporate IT strategy, discovering innovative business models, and cultivating a pricing 1. Strong leadership skills
2. Consulting and training skills and the ability to educate the business owners they work with
3. The capacity to lead and work as part of a team
4. Problem-solving skills and the ability to find unique solutions to problems
5. Analytical evaluation skills for budgeting and planning
7. Don’t pay someone $5,000 to build you a website.
8. Don’t spend any time or money whatsoever on creating a logo.
9. Don’t spend hours agonizing over social profile details.
10. Get this stuff set up as quickly and painlessly as possible.
11. You have demonstrated your expertise in the area of small business and SME consulting.
12. You can assist clients improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
13. You are prepared to accept small business and SME consulting engagements.
14. You are publicly recognized as an Accredited Small Business Consultant or Accredited SME Consultant.
Management The Online Management Course on How to be a Great Manager and Strong Leader. Free 10 Lesson Management Training and Leadership Skills Course. This is the optimal people management skills training program for the new manager to the seasoned professional including Tips for First-Time Managers.
Business Jobs in Business Development. The job site Indeed lists nearly 70,000 jobs related to Business Development. Of those, more than 11,000 offer starting salaries of $105,000 or greater. LinkedIn has nearly 75,000 Business Development roles listed as well. Business Development Managers make $76,000 a year on average.
Business In this part-time Business Consultant Certificate Course online you will learn how to get started in a career as a professional business consultant.
Training Traditional courses can take several years to complete, whereas the Business Training Institute programs take just 2-4 months to complete. Each program offered through the Business Training Institute provides practical, on-the-job type training, and specialized knowledge, which is worth much more than general business knowledge.
Consulting Designed for internal consultants with less than seven years of consulting experience, this offering explores the tools and essential consulting skills that prepare you to deliver more effective solutions to your clients. Through a combination of lecture, case discussion, and interactive group exercises, The Consultant’s Toolkit teaches you
Online 150 Free Online Business Courses. Find over 150 courses, many from leading universities, that will deepen your professional education. Topics include finance, technology, entrepreneurship and much more. Note: If you sign up for a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), select the “Full Course, No Certificate” (edX) or “ Audit ” (Coursera
Enrolment Take the first step towards starting a consulting business and becoming your own boss, with this exclusive introductory course! Now available 100% free of charge from Oxford Home Study Centre, this flexible distance learning program is open for enrolment right now.
Authority Currently Sells On My Site For $3997: Yours FREE. Six Week Advanced "Client-Getting" Video Training & Implementation Program! Week 1: The Four Ways To Get PAID. Week 2: OMNIPRESENCE: How to Be Everywhere And Establish Authority Positioning. Week 3: The Three Main Campaign Types For Getting Prospects To Come To YOU.
Online Online Class: Business Consulting 101 Organizations of all types seek outside assistance to enhance their performances. A business consultant can uncover issues, solve problems and determine new opportunities on behalf of your clients. In this course you can learn if this fast-paced, exciting and financially rewarding industry is for you. 15
Offered 1. Introduction to Data Analytics for Managers. Offered by University of Michigan via edX. This course offered through the University of Michigan features a combination of case-studies, hands-on exercises, and lectures that provide students with an overview of data analytics and its many applications to business.
2. Introduction to Business Analytics-Communicating With Data. Offered by University of Illinois via Coursera. Taught by Professor Kevin Hartman, this engaging course is designed to provide students with the foundation they need to use data analytics to solve real-world business challenges.
3. Customer Analytics. Offered by Wharton University of Pennsylvania via Coursera. The Customer Analytics Course offered by Wharton is the first course in an overall Business Analytics Specialization offered on Coursera.
4. Knowledge Management and Big Data in Business. Offered by Berkeley via edX. Big Data has created huge opportunities for business analysts, and this course offered through Berkeley provides students with an overview of the skills and knowledge needed to analyze all that information.
5. Data, Models, and Decisions. Offered by MIT. MIT’s Open Source Learning platform offers this comprehensive course introducing first-year MBA students to the fundamental techniques of using data.
6. Business Analyst Training and Resources. Offered by Bridging the Gap. Bridging the Gap is a website owned and operated by analyst and author Laura Brandenburg.
7. Free BA Video Training. Offered by Business Analysis Experts. This terrific site offers students over 40 five to nine minute videos designed to teach a different business analysis topic.
8. Become a Business Analytics Expert. Offered by LinkedIn Learning. Did you know that if you already have a premium LinkedIn account you can access a huge library of courses (over 16,000) at no additional cost?
9. Decision-making and Risk: An Introduction. Offered by Future Learn. Using analyst Daniel Kahneman’s decision-making model, students in this course will learn about risks and some of the key barriers to effective decision-making.
10. Fundamentals of Google Analytics. Offered by Skillshare. Anyone interested in pursuing a career in the field of business analytics needs to have a firm grasp in digital analytics, and this introductory course is a great place to begin.
Course 1. Data-Analysis Fundamentals with Excel with Curt Frye - Lynda.com: It will not come as a surprise if I tell you that Lynda.com is my favorite e-learning platform, I made dozens of courses here that have helped me to stand out as a professional.
2. Up and Running with Excel What-If Analysis with Curt Frye - Lynda.com: Another Lynda.com course and, in essence, the logical next step from the above one.
3. PowerPoint 2013 / 2010 Power Shortcuts with David Rivers - Lynda.com. If you are a consultant of any kind, but specially if you practice management or strategy consulting, your message is communicated mainly through what in the industry is known as decks.
4. SQL: Intro to SQL: Querying and managing data - Udemy.com. A headache-intensive and crucial part of a consulting project start up phase more often than not involves data extraction and analysis.
5. Storytelling for Business - Udemy.com. One thing is to come up with brilliant insights and recommendations through long hours of analyzing, interpreting and investigating, and another one completely different but equally, if not more, important is to learn how to effectively communicate and sell them (YES, sell).
6. Data Visualization for Data Analysts with Bill Shander - Lynda.com. If you work by the principles of simplicity, clarity and cleaniness when communicating your message accross your client, you prbably know how hard it is to do.
7. Up and Running with Public Data Sets with Curt Frye - Lynda.com. The third piece of the Curt Frye in Lynda.com set is another invaluable course, this one more for the resources he lists and how to operate with them than for the complexity of the topic itself.
8. Design with Photoshop: Photoshop CC Essential Training with Julieanne Kost - Lynda.com. Communicate clearly and shortly is an absolute must for consultants and a good, maybe the best, way to do so can be using graphics, charts and images.
9. Coding: - Programming Basics (Python) - Coursera. And here it is: there is a lot of noise nowadays about the convinience of learning to code whatever career you are on (I recently wrote an article expresing my belief), but getting some basics in programmins, is the best way to improve and automate your processes, handle huge amounts of data, speed up your workflow and even help you get a more structured mind, and this course is specifically designed to be a first programming course using the popular Python programming language.
10. A course specific to your industry. This one is rather obvious but reminding it does not hurt. Even if you take every consulting-oriented course in the world, you still have to acquire profound knowledge of the industry which you are currently in.
Training consultants need good people skills to effectively work with others. During your research, you may discover that some training consultants do not have related college degrees, but acquired their consulting skills via on-the-job training.If you are just beginning your career goal and are finding it difficult to break into your industry through traditional employment, consider ...
Whatever you do, don’t waste time or money here:
The certification signifies that: