Instructor Instructor Development Institute (IDI) The Instructor Development Institute (IDI) was formed to provide standardized, multi-level, multi-track programs to develop professionalism in the delivery of law enforcement instruction. The original design, development and delivery of the IDI program began in 2006. This website provides overview information, course schedules, and other …1. Ici Instructor Course
2. Academy Instructor Certification Course
3. Basic Instructor Course
Course 1. Class attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional a
Class This 40 hour class teaches the basic skills necessary to prepare and present knowledge and psychomotor based training in a classroom environment. This class is best suited for students who have less than two years in course delivery and no formal training in instructional techniques, but is open to those of all skill levels.
Expect The Instructor Development Course presents a basic background of instructional skills and terminology. All NSP instructors should have common definitions for key terminology, understand and be able to use a basic lesson plan, and demonstrate effective instructional skills. The Instructor Development Course serves as the beginning point
Human 1. Human Resources Foundations Course (LinkedIn Learning) First up on my list of human resource courses is a fantastic LinkedIn Learning beginner course that is led by Colorado University professor Wayne Cascio.
2. Recruiting Foundations HR Course (LinkedIn Learning) Before you can manage employees, you will first need to find and recruit employees which this HR course is focused on.
3. HR Interviewing Techniques (LinkedIn Learning) Once you have attracted candidates to your company, you now need to interview them. Interviewing techniques have changed in our modern economy, especially for larger and international businesses, so being up to date is critical.
4. HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management (Udemy) Next up is our first course from Udemy. Today, more than ever, HR professionals need to know just as much about people as it is the data about people.
5. HR Fundamentals (Future Learn) Partnered with multiple international colleges, universities, and other institutes, Future Learn online courses are available in the fields of Business & Management, Healthcare & Medicine, IT & Computer Science, and Teaching.
6. Onboarding New Hires as a Manager (LinkedIn Learning) Sometimes you just need a little bit of extra help to guide you through something potentially difficult.
7. HR Short Course (Oxford Home Study Center) Oxford Home Study Centre is one of the UK’s top online schools for business, art, and industry. They offer many courses, both for continuing education and with accreditation from other institutes of higher learning.
8. Preparing to Manage Human Resources (Coursera) Part of a larger series of courses from the University of Minnesota, this beginner to intermediate level class is 4 weeks in length and delves deeply into some of the disciplines involved in successful HR management including talent acquisition, talent management and employment law.
9. Strategic Human Resources (LinkedIn Learning) HR strategy expert Catherine Mattice presents this 1-hour class describing the elements of strategic HR planning.
10. Administrative Human Resources (HR) for Beginners (Udemy) Human Resource departments are responsible for making sure that employees are in compliance with company regulations but also for keeping those employees motivated and happy to work for the company.
Training Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to start your own emergency care training business or the newly designated training coordinator at your company or agency, the ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Instructor Development Course (IDC) is an effective way to do both. Using a blended training approach, the IDC combines an initial online learning session to develop cognitive …
Course Course Reporting Numbers; Exam Sites; Course Curriculum Materials and Updates; Training Committees List and Draft Courses for Review; Training Provider Resources; Texas Law Enforcement Trainers Consortium; TCOLE Offered Training; Course Equivalents; Forms and Applications; Online Services. MyTCOLE 3.0; TCOLE Online Training; …
University Free online courses from top universities like Yale, Michigan, and Stanford. Learn and gain marketable skills through video lectures, quizzes, and forum discussions. Learners may choose to receive a university certificate for a small fee. Join Coursera for free today.
Experts Free Courses. Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you.
Online 1. Pace University Online Teaching Directory. If you’re new to online teaching, listening to online teachers is one of the best ways of getting practical information about e-learning and the experiences that come with it.
2. MSU Academic Tools and Technology Support Resources. Michigan State University has rich academic resources that are storage platforms for their online class management techniques and other critical educational resources.
3. Russel Stannard’s Teacher Training Videos. Online education is the fusion of pedagogy and the many-sided benefits of technology. Teachers looking into professional development in areas of virtual education must be apt with basic knowledge of technology.
4. OpenStax Online Teaching Courses. OpenStax is an education-based website that serves as a hub where educators, authors, and learners meet to contribute and improve their knowledge.
5. Global Text Project’s Students Motivation Course. As a teacher, trying to teach students who aren’t motivated about a particular course, academics, or life, in general, can be frustrating.
6. Trends in K-12 Virtual Classrooms Technology by UCI. Are you a budding K-12 instructor looking into a more effective way to implement the use of technologies in your online classrooms?
7. Learn Google Classroom by GFC GLOBAL. This course is for online educators who seek to learn graphic design, 3-D printing, and other aspects of Google Classroom.
8. Teaching for Home Learning by STEM LEARNING. FutureLearn is one online education platform where you can find rich and insightful courses on online teacher training.
9. English Teaching Courses by British Council. The British Council is an online education platform established by the British government to offer Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students and teachers.
10. Class Central’s Free Online Course Listings. Class Central is an online education platform with a compilation of over 31 free online training courses from different providers.
Udemy All Udemy free online courses. Welcome to UdemyFreeCourses.org, where you will find ALL free courses of Udemy in an easy and quick way.. Udemy is the biggest online courses platform where you can find the widest variety of courses under video on demand and where an certified instructor is available for your needs.. Udemy has a catalog of course categories that goes …
Basic The basic instructor training course has been carefully developed to teach those wishing to enter into an adult training environment, the basic teaching skills necessary to become an instructor/trainer. Learning the basic fundamental teaching skills is the first step in building a successful career as an instructor.
Flutter 1. Learn Flutter — Beginners Course. This is the first most popular course that is available on Udemy to learn Flutter. This course will help you create your first flutter application.
2. Master The Basics Of Flutter Learn Dart & Flutter. Another very popular and easy to learn course for beginners. Through this course, you will learn the followings
3. Pre-Flutter & Dart: Everything To Know Before You Start! If you are a college student or a working professional who is really looking forward to making a career in the mobile app development field then Pre-Flutter & Dart: Everything To Know Before You Start!
4. Introduction to Flutter [Udemy Free Course] This course is a bit longer than all other udemy courses specifically because the instructor is teaching multiple topics but it’s a good introductory course to learn the Flutter framework.
5. FREE Flutter Crash Course by AcadMind [Youtube] This is another free course to learn Flutter from scratch. This free crash course is created by none other than AcadMind and Maximillian Schwarzmuller, author of one of the most comprehensive Flutter courses on Udemy — Flutter & Dart — The Complete Guide [2022 Edition].
6. Flutter Course — Full Tutorial for Beginners [freeCodeCamp] The freeCodecamp Youtube channel also has a nice Flutter course which you can watch for free and get started with Flutter in 2022, Google’s groundbreaking multi-platform mobile development framework to create apps for Android and iOS.
7. Flutter: Getting Started [Pluralsight] This course takes you a little bit deeper into the mobile development field. It is created to help beginners find the best direction to make a career in the mobile app development field.
Steps to becoming an adjunct professor
Overall BCA is not a tough course. The topics you will have to study in BCA is : These subjects need to be studied in different semesters. But if you are really not interested in programming and going in-depth of the functioning of computers, please don't take this course as you might find it boring and tough as you go through each semester.
What to Expect in Basic Training
a positive attitude and an approachable personality. the ability to teach and motivate people of all ages and backgrounds. good communication skills for explaining techniques and movements clearly. a good level of physical fitness. a responsible attitude to health and safety.