Electrical Khan Academy Khan Academy is a non-profit organization that provides free courses in basic electrical engineering, as well as more advanced courses. Their introductory course is formatted with a slew of videos and reading materials covering terms and principles such as circuit elements, currents, and standard electrical units.
Electrical Free online electrical courses have everything you need to understand electrical systems from start to finish. From the management of critical commercial and industrial equipment to the diagnosis and repair and maintenance of basic electrical circuits. We have compiled a list of 10 free online programs for interested students.
Trade Free online electrical diploma courses are a great way to boost your knowledge of the trade. At the moment, Alison offers the Diploma in Electrical Studies which gives an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts and practices of the electrical trade. If you are looking for more options, then we’d suggest taking our certificate courses
Electrical 1. Electrical Safety. Before carrying out any form of electrical work, it's important to understand and comply with proper safety protocols. EdApp designed the Electrical Safety course to help brush up your workers' knowledge on electrical safety procedures like how to use insulated protective equipment and perform first aid for electrical shocks and burns.
2. Controlling Hazardous Energy: Electricity. Electricians and other workers that operate electrical equipment are often at risk of injury or death due to electric shocks and burns.
3. Introduction to Electronics. Made available on Coursera, the Introduction to Electronics course by Georgia Tech is designed for those aspiring to work in electrical engineering and similar fields.
4. Basic Electricity. Basic Electricity is a comprehensive online course by 360training that focuses on the basic principles of electricity. Through this course, technicians and electricians can gain knowledge about technical topics like simplified atomic theory, EMF, current flow, and voltage sources.
5. Circuits and Electronics 1: Basic Circuit Analysis. edX’s Circuits and Electronics 1: Basic Circuit Analysis is an electrical training course developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, intended as a refresher course for anyone working with electrical circuits or a crash course for those interested in electrical engineering and computer science.
6. Electrical Safety Training. Designed by BIS Safety Software, the Electrical Safety Training course contains extensive information about electrical hazards and safety practices.
7. OSHA Electrical Certificate Course. Government agencies like the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) require companies to provide training to all workers exposed to electrical hazards.
8. Basic Electronics and Electricity Course. TPC Training developed the Basic Electronics and Electricity Course for maintenance personnel who want to learn how to maintain industrial machines and other electrical equipment.
9. Electrical Safe Work Practices. 360training’s Electrical Safe Work Practices is a comprehensive training course that contains general information about electrical energy hazards and best practices.
10. Electrical Safety and Protection. Designed for maintenance personnel, the Electrical Safety and Protection course by TPC Training covers maintenance equipment and procedures that are needed to work safely with electricity, including personal protective equipment, first aid techniques, and proper lock-out tag-out procedures.
Basic Basic Electrical Troubleshooting v.2.50 Basic electrical training - troubleshooting circuit simulation CBT with lighting circuit example.; Troubleshooting Basic Electrical Circuit v.3.20 This award winning basic electrical training program teaches a proven systematic troubleshooting approach called the Five Step Troubleshooting Approach. The process is explained using …
Electrical Evaluation. This course teaches non-electrician lab and personnel the potential hazards of electrical equipment in the labs and workplace, and how to minimize or eliminate those hazards. This course will teach you how to recognize the dangers of electricity, avoid possible electrical injuries and implement standard hazard controls.
Basic Virtual training is an effective way to teach basic electrical classes online. Workers can complete a basic electrical course without the costs and health risks associated with physical classrooms, engaging in hands-on practice through simulation training, live class discussions, instructor mentoring, and quizzes.
Education TESDA Online Program (TOP) is a web-based platform that offers free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for the technical education and skills development of the Filipino workers. Through the use of information and communication technologies, the TOP provides an effective and efficient way to deliver technical-vocational education and training at the learner’s own …
Training Basic Electrical Training For Industrial Applications You can access the live online training through our web-based platform from your own computer. You can see and hear the instructor and see his screen live. You can interact and ask questions. The cost of the training also includes 7 days of email mentoring with the instructor.
System Each learning system also includes an in-depth online electrical training course. Get Hands-On Basic Electrical Training. This Electrical training system covers the basic concepts of electricity, electrical measurements, and circuit analysis. This system includes various industrial quality components including a lamp module assembly, knife
Electrical Introduction to Basic Electrical Drawings and Test Equipment – Revised This area of interest is a free online electrical course with a certificate, and it centers based on electrical technology. The student will learn to Interpret electrical drawings accurately and learn various uses of electrical equipment.
Perception EFFECT OF CURRENT ON THE BODY MEN Perception Threshold 0.001 Amps (1 mA) Painful Shock 0.009 Amps (9 mA) Cannot Let-Go Level 0.010 Amps (10 mA) Ventricular Fibrillation.100 Amps (100 mA) Heart Failure 0.5 Amps (500 mA) Organ Burn 1.5 Amps (1500 mA) WOMEN Perception Threshold 0.0007 Amps (0.7 mA)
Basic Basic Electricity and Electronics online training covers basic, non-mathematical approach to understanding principles of electricity. Introduces electron theory, static electricity, electrons in motion, and magnetism. Covers basic methods of measuring current, voltage, and resistance during electrical troubleshooting procedures.
Electrical Online Electrical Training Courses – TPC Training. TPC's Electrical online technical training courses prepare maintenance personnel to successfully maintain and repair industrial electrical equipment. In order to decrease downtime and improve workforce safety, a maintenance technician must have a thorough knowledge of how such systems operate
Online Online Electrician Training Courses. Our Online Electrician Training courses align with the National Electric Code (NEC) to help you develop the safe, electrician skills employers demand. That includes electrical equipment installation and tool usage, basic electricity and AC current theory, and a wide range of installation procedures for both
Home Electrical Basics 101
Electrical engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the study, design, and application of equipment, devices, and systems which use electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.It emerged as an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electrical power generation, distribution, and use.