Webinars Free Webinars for Assistants Our biggest hit yet is our monthly free webinars for executive and administrative assistants. You can access webinar recordings as well as view and register for future webinars. Both ways include sign-up forms to receive our webinars in your inbox. Below you’ll find a listing of some past webinars we have offered.
Necessary Free Technical Administrative Assistant Course (Online) Euroinnova Business School Master all the necessary aspects to face the world of work with our FREE Technical Administrative Assistant COURSE (Online), it offers you the keys and skills to acquire the necessary knowledge for the control of invoices, movement of bank accounts.
Online Online Learning for Administrative Assistants Webinars, Ebooks, Conference On Demand, and Online Courses Our largest collection of web-based learning resources for assistants. Receive the benefits of online training, actionable plans for career development, and how-tos for improved work-flow efficiencies in an energetic and enthusiastic fashion.
Administrative Learn how online programs work, and explore three schools with good programs in this field. Category: Free Courses Preview / Show details Administrative Assistant Certification $69.99 5 hours ago Administrative Assistant Certification.1. Graduate from high school or obtain a GED.
2. Build your office management skills and computer software application knowledge through lower-level positions such as data entry.
3. Obtain any required industry-related certifications to learn industry-specific terminology and practices.
4. Consider completing an associate's degree in a business-related field.
5. Important Facts About This Program
6. Community College Administrative Assistant Programs. Online A.A.S.
7. Vocational-Technical School Administrative Assistant Programs.
8. Specialized Administrative Assistant Degree Programs.
9. Online Program Requirements.
10. Graduate from high school. A high school diploma and a little training is all you need to become an administrative assistant.
11. Increase your typing speed and accuracy by taking a keyboarding course. Courses in keyboarding are available at technical, vocational schools, community colleges and online.
12. Train for the specifics of your industry.
13. Microsoft Office. The must-have suite of office tools in any administrative assistant’s arsenal. …
14. Google Workspace. Google’s suite with all the productivity apps you need for your daily work. …
15. Microsoft Outlook. …
16. Gmail. …
17. Dropbox. …
18. Zoom. …
19. Google Meet. …
Online Our free online administrative assistant courses are open to anyone looking to boost their career prospects through flexible online learning. Take the first step towards endorsed administrative assistant certification online for free, studying in your own time from any location worldwide. Read More + Admin, Secretarial & PA MS Office (Short Course)
Course Master the fundamentals of administrative support with this free online course to become indispensable in the office. This course teaches you the basics of organization, resource and time management and communication. We explain how to manage office resources and time more effectively to improve everyone’s performance.
AMA’s Administrative Support Training Courses Be empowered as an administrative assistant to confidently support your team and reach your career goals through AMA’s live online and in-person seminars. Build on the valuable knowledge and skills you already possess by experiencing AMA’s administrative support training.
(718) 482-7244(718) (718) 482-7244 Email [email protected] Register Click here to register. You will create a profile and choose a course. Before registering for Building Reports in Excel, you will need to take Microsoft Excel for Windows or have equivalent experience.
Program Administrative Assistant Certificate . Overview . The Office of Training and Organizational Development proposes a certification program tailored to fit administrative professionals. The purpose of the program is to develop our administrative professionals for growth and advancement. The program consists of a mixture of topics related to
Those This course is designed to help those in an administrative role to develop those skills. During this workshop, participants will discover how to build their personal credibility, say “no” without closing doors, use techniques for better listening, deal with difficult people, handle negative situations, and more.
Labor According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary for secretaries and administrative assistants is $40,990 per year. Most make between $26,880 and $67,510. The highest wages are typically reserved for executive assistants. Such positions pay an average annual salary of $63,110 (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
Training Because medical administrative assistant is a specialized position, few free training resources are offered, and the ones that are available are more for certain skills or knowledge that is helpful to a medical administrative assistant, rather than training specific to the position itself.
Training TrainUp.com also lists more than 14 self-paced online administrative training courses, micro-learning videos, and eLearning bundles. If you are in need of group administration training solutions for your team, visit our on-site administration training page to request a training quote today. We will bring the best instructor to you!
Courses Administrative Assistant Courses Online Live or OnDemand. Browse our library of administrative and executive assistant courses by clicking the training link at the top of the site. You will find courses you can take live via our live webinar platform or you can take them in ondemand format.
To become an administrative assistant you may be required to:
Part 1 Part 1 of 3: Preparing for a Job as an Administrative Assistant